• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am number four RP

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
"The thing I hate the most is running, I wish I could just stay in this town and settle down. But Vanessa says no. She's not my mother, my mother died on another planet called Lorien. Now we're on earth being hunted by a alien race known as mogadorians. Vanessa has to keep me safe. No human can know that we're actually not like them, I'm a lorien, a race identical to humans but one that has gifted individuals with special powers. There are 9 others like me. Our elders cast a spell to protect us, we're immortal unless we are killed in order. I am number five. Four others need to be killed so they can kill me."

17 years ago, a group of aliens called the mogadorians destroyed a neightboring planet called Lorien, home to the loric. In a last ditch effort to protect the race, 10 children and 10 guardians were sent to Earth. The guardians were given a chest of valuables and were given one mission: Protect the children.

The mogadorians tracked them to earth and currently hunting them down. If the children are to grow up, they will awaken their powers, telekinesis, flight, and other powers unique to each individual. Using the money given to them, they live with fake identities in various towns and cities, moving in only to be tracked down and forced to run to a different location.

You will play as one of these 10 teenagers, you will encounter sympathetic humans, hostile mogadorians, and use your powers to fight for your freedom. Or be hunted down and killed. You will group together and find eachother or you will all die alone.

If you like being superpowered teenagers, the idea of aliens living on earth in secret, being on the run, romance. Then this RP may be something for you.

"So we moved to Atlanta, Vanessa told me to pick a new name, I chose Claire. All is fine for now, She enrolled me in a school. Yet again I am the new student in a human town and a human school, but the mogadorians will find me yet again and I'll be forced to run to a different town. We're still looking for the others."

"There was a cute boy at my school. But it was a trap. The mogadorians found his family and used him to get to me. Vanessa is dead. I have no choice but to find the others immediately. If I find the other 9, we can fight them together, it's my only chance at survival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back