• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I am looking for an Rp partner

ShadowWolfess13

I am new to the site and I would like a roleplay partner. I am a person who prefers a mix of fandom and OC material, but I can go with other kinds of roleplays.

-Notes

1. I am a person who prefers at least some decent literacy. It doesn't need to be perfect or a whole paragraph.

2. I'd like it if the rps don't go too far in maturity, PG13 is the maximum level of mature content.

3. I am usually online, so I have the time to reply unless life slaps me in the face

Fandoms I know-

Fnaf

Marvel

Batman

Gotham

Mlp

Hetalia (not all of it)

Disney

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! You seem to be my type of partner!

Are you into Marvel? I am looking for someone who would be okay with playing Loki so i can play my OC.

If not, Have a wonderful day/night!

Oooh yay! Loki is the best (IMO) Lol.

Would it be a Rp you might be interested in?

Awesome! Should i send you my info of my OC?

And also would you like to discuss ideas, Do you have anything?

If you're still open to having another rp partner, you should shoot me a pm so we can discuss things!

Or I can shoot you a PM. Just let me know!

I think it would help if you list out some fandoms you like in your first post so you can find compatible partners more easily. Sooner too.

Well, I'm mostly a Nintendo fan and such. ^w^

Examples-

Kirby and the Crystal Shards

Metal Gear Solid

SSBB

Conker's Bad FUr Day

and NOT Nintendo-

FNAF 1 2 3 & 4- oh wait. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back