• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I am in need of a role playing partner

Fortnite_Gamer

Hi, I am looking for a role player who had been role playing for a while. I am new to this site and I don't really know how to role play! I am going to be able to be posting very often... I am looking for female partner and I am most comfortable with MxF. I am available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all day.Wednesday all day until 6:00 PM CST. Sunday after 2:00 PM CST. I will only be able to write a little bit because my brain does not like working. I like wring about baseball and candy.

Sorry I am just getting back on here and i am actually interested in poetry and Realistic
I am also available on Monday 8:00am-3:30pm CST and after 8:30pm -12:00 am. Tuesdays 8:00-2:00 and after 8:30pm-12:00am. Wednesday 8-3:30pm and 5-12
Thursday is the same as tuesday and Friday all day Saturday all day and Sunday all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back