• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ((I am busy, don’t expect a reply immediately)) Ya girl is on a search for 1x1s (fandoms, aus, whatever)

aurnia

the heartbreak prince
giphy.gif

Well Hello There!

Hi, hello, howdy, you can call me aurnia and welcome to my 1x1 search : )
My group roleplays have all currently seemed to go on a bit of a hiatus, and i am seriously craving something creative to do that is semi fandom related.

Some FAQs about me/my roleplay style, and rules and stuff:
-I am a student whose semester starts soon so... be prepared for odd posting times, but i will try to keep up a schedule of at least one reply a week unless you request something different (if you need more time)
-I really really like Taylor Swift. I won't judge you if you don't, but if you have a problem with that, this is your warning that i talk about her/involve her a decent amount ooc
-I write an average of between 1 and 6 paragraphs and sometimes more if i'm feeling creative, and i believe in quality over quantity, but please no one liners, there's not much for me to work with there.
-i'm not too picky about how old you are, just be literate and somewhat well-versed with roleplaying, yeah?
-i'm the most comfortable with mxf, mxm and fxf pairings, as well as completely platonic roleplay. i'm willing to do nb x nb but just know now i suck at it
-i also do canon x canon or oc x canon. again, oc x oc i can do, but i suck at it
-i'm pretty flexible in plot content- meaning i can do anything from the fluffiest, cavity-inducing material to death and destruction 24/7- but i do prefer to have a pretty even balance between them, usually with a bit more dark then fluff purely for the sweet sweet character development
-small character age gaps don't bother me until they are 10+ years, or if one person is under 18 and the other isn't. it's just a No thing for me
-PM roleplays are my preferred method, but i also have discord
-All RpN rules apply
-I. Don't. Do. Smut. We will fade to black
-Violence/Gore doesn't bother me too much, just keeping it within the RpN rules would be preferred
-No Mary/Gary Sues if you're playing an oc. NONE. I want some diversity damnit!
-Please talk and plan with me some OOC, we don't have to yap about life if you're uncomfortable with it, but I do like to know how you're feeling about the roleplay, and tossing ideas back and forth is the best way to come up with plots i promise
-On that note, let me know how you're feeling about the rp!! I promise to do the same. If you're just not vibing with it anymore, i completely understand, just let me know yeah? Or if you've got an idea you think could make it 1000x better, also please let me know!! I am not the god of this roleplay, i alone do not dictate what is and isn't good enough to be part of the plot lmao

Last edited:
Important Info:
bolded names are who i would like to play, if it's not there that means i don't care
( x ) means romantic, ( + ) means platonic
( * ) means i'm craving it, more of them means i'm craving something more
( << ) means i have a plot/ an au in mind i'll list for you if you're interested

The Fandoms:

Voltron Legendary Defender
- Keith x Lance *** <<
- Keith + Lance
- Allura x Lotor
- Pidge x OC
- Pidge + Matt

Detroit:Become Human
- I really don't have any specific pairings for DBH

Harry Potter
-Hermione x Draco *** <<
-Hermione + Draco
-Hermione x Harry
-Luna x Neville

Doctor Who (New Who)
- 10 x OC *
- 10 + OC *

- 11 x Amy
- 11 x OC *
- 11 + OC *

Sherlock
- Sherlock x John
- Sherlock + John

- Again, i don't really have more than one pairing for this

Anne With An E
- Anne x Gilbert ***
- Anne x Diana

- Anne + Diana

- Katara x Zuko ***

it's still my otp ok

Avengers/Marvel
- Shuri + Peter
- Shuri x Peter
- Shuri x OC
- Shuri + OC
- Can't think of any others at the moment

DC/Justice League
- Harley x Ivy **
yeah okay that's another favorite of mine

Overwatch
- Genji x Mercy *** <<
- Soldier x Ana <<
- Soldier + Ana <<
- Reaper x Ana
- Soldier x Mercy
- D.va + Brigette
- D.va x Brigette

Disney
- Eh I don't know, if you're interested, suggest something

Star Trek
- No specific pairings, I'm a huge fan of Next Generation

Star Wars
- Rey + Kylo
- Rey x Kylo
- I can't think of anything else at the moment

Supernatural
- Again, if you're interested, let me know

Stranger Things
- Eleven x Mike
- Eleven + Max
- Mike x Will
- Mike + Will
- Eleven + Will *
- Nancy x Steve
- Nancy + Steve
- Suggestions welcome

Feel free to suggest anything too! I can't promise i know every show/movie/etc or am a fan of every pairing, but I am writing this late at night and am a bit of a forgetful person so... yeah. I might be up for something I didn't list here

Last edited:
I'd be down to do the Doctor Who 10 + OC rp if you want :v
I'm not the most experienced when it comes to rping as 10, but he's one of my favorites and I'm sort of jumping at the opportunity to figure out how to write him more accurately. (Also I'm really craving a good, new companion arc, so I really want to learn about people's OCs!)

(( Not Closed!! But BE WARNED: my semester has started and I am a busy person. I will respond to PMS as soon as I can, which might take a while ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back