• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I am bored and need RP partners! (Always open)

Hello friends! I have just finished another year in the hell that is the American school system, so I have a lot of free time on my hands! This means a lot of boredom, and I want some rps to fill up that time! I'm open to a lot of different ideas, but I'm just gonna list some below, the bold character is the one I would prefer, and if there is no bold then I'm good with either! In terms of writing requirements, a paragraph or two would be nice, but quality over quantity for sure! I also tend to get somewhat dark with my themes, so if you aren't comfortable with something, just let me know!

And now, the pairings.

Prince(ss) x Servant (MxM or FxF)
Prisoner of War x Guard (MxM)
Witch x Villager (Any pairing)
Injured soldier x Nurse (MxM)
Kidnapper x Kidnapped (Any pairing, also I have many different scenarios for this one)
Assassin x Target (Any pairing)
Prisoner of War x Prisoner of War (MxM)

I can't really think of much more, but if you have more ideas please feel free to reach out! PMs are preferred if possible.

Hello lovely! Can’t remember if we’ve written before but I’m also bored. Love to write, or at least brain storm with you!!

I may have what you seek. I've got a large scene already set up (an entire universe, to be exact) in the dark fantasy style, built on realism. I.e everything has an explanation and you won't be eating unicorns for breakfast or destroying planets with a wink. I already have another person and am recruting more, but since I'd like to manage the background (world events, economy, politics, random encounters) and the antagonist force, I think you could get along with the others just fine, possibly pair up.
Sparks your interest?

I may have what you seek. I've got a large scene already set up (an entire universe, to be exact) in the dark fantasy style, built on realism. I.e everything has an explanation and you won't be eating unicorns for breakfast or destroying planets with a wink. I already have another person and am recruting more, but since I'd like to manage the background (world events, economy, politics, random encounters) and the antagonist force, I think you could get along with the others just fine, possibly pair up.
Sparks your interest?

It seems interesting! Group RPs aren’t my usual scene, but I’m willing to try! PM me and we can chat! But fair warning, I’m in the middle of nowhere this week so replies will be pretty spaced out.

Bored as well need a rp

PM me and we can chat! And again, replies this week will be spotty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back