• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HxH and Fairy Tail pairings

TheProtobabe

DLN-000
Hey there! I'm looking for a partner to play a few of my favorite pairings in various fandoms! Currently, I'm very into Hunter x Hunter's Gon and Killua and Fairy Tail's Lucy and Natsu.

Be warned! Spoilers ahead!

What sort of partner I'm looking for:

-Is into the fandom and characters I mentioned above (and knows the characters well enough to roleplay them realistically)

-A willingness to take on minor parts for other fandom characters as needed in the RP

-Likes writing romance and does not mind roleplaying anything ranging from sweet fluff to PG-13 themes (and keeps it appropriate when it comes to young KilluGon)

-Writes clearly with good English and grammar, as well as writing moderate to long responses with good detail

-Is 18 and older

-Is patient and cool with hiatuses (I do art commissions so I can get busy)

-Generally a nice and reasonable human bean (I know it's spelled "being" but this is my favorite thing to call people)

Situations I'd love to write:

-KilluGon

• Any kind of sweet, slice-of-life fluff when they are any age (cute and innocent themes)
  • Angsty spinoff roleplays from sad moments in the show (any age)
  • Uncertainty of feelings/confessions and dramatic reveal moments (any age)
  • Gon does something stupid and Killua gets fed up with his idiocy and Gon makes it up to Killua somehow (any age)
  • Pure friendship moments (any age)
  • Kissing and deeper romance (older age)
  • Killua and Gon meeting again after the end of the anime, years later and try to repair/rekindle their friendship which turns to romance, meanwhile Alluka wants to beat Killua over the head for being stupid about his and Gon's relationship
  • Gon's apology to Killua, unseen in the anime, having to do with lashing out at Killua when in Neferpitou's presence
  • AUs (we'll discuss stuff in this regard)
  • Other suggestions you may have

-NaLu

• Also great for fluff and slice-of-life
  • Friendship slowly turning into love (it's already in the show pretty much, this should be easy to write)
  • Natsu discovering he is END, his and Lucy's reactions to this and how it affects everything
  • Happy coming up with a devious plan to force Lucy and Natsu to be alone for an extended length of time
  • Lucy telling Natsu about losing Aquarius and filling him in on what happened after he left for that year
  • Natsu getting drunk and crying to Lucy about losing Igneel and Lucy's reaction to this
  • Natsu trying to win Lucy over by taking really stupid suggestions from Happy and being generally very clumsy about wooing a girl
  • Lucy cleaning Natsu's house (again) and discovering some things Natsu's hoarded that hint at deep feelings towards her
  • AUs (up for discussion)
  • Other suggestions

I'm open for a few other couples in these fandoms, too, namely Leorio x Kurapika, Gejeel x Levy, Jellal x Erza, and Aries x Loke! If there are any fandoms and pairings you want to talk about roleplaying, feel free to do so, though I normally don't RP in fandoms I'm unfamiliar with. Also, if there is anything you are uncomfortable roleplaying, don't be afraid to tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back