• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Husks (Interest Check)

ishnorb

Fox's Sin of Greed
Husks

(This role-play can possess elements of Fantasy, Action, Horror, Drama, and Survival/Apocalyptic.)

Our characters may possess magic or not. If one possess magic, they are labeled Magic-Users or Magi for short. What's certain, Magi only possess one ability/magic, for example fire manipulation, superior strength, or a concept like the hulk may work. Not only that, Magi are greatly feared by non-magi or even one other. Reasoning behind the fear of Magic-Users stems from a fiend or monster known as Husks. These “Husks” currently plague and ravage the world. Relentlessly killing humans with only several theory's existing to why they do this. Husks are practically demons or beings without a soul. Two methods can cause the creation of a Husk.

• Most renown way: When a Magi overuses their magic, or too much magical energy flows through them, (Magical energy is called many things, but Mana is the most common term.) it causes the individuals soul to break.
  • Somewhat believed theory: Husks can increase their ranks by devouring or absorbing the souls of humans. None are sure how this process is performed, some proclaim it's their reasoning behind always killing/attacking humans.

Within the answers of what creates a husk, a statement is made “Or to much magical energy flows through an individual, causing them to lose their soul and turn into a husk.” Firstly, within this world a resource known as Mana crystals exist. These crystals are known to withhold magical energy called Mana. Mana is the energy which flows through all in existence, Magi spend this energy to cast magic. Thus if someone drains a crystal of to much Mana and overflows their body, their soul could break or deteriorate, causing them to transform into a Husk.

Nobody can return to human state, once they are a Husk, also they are no longer the person they once were. They may maintain quirks or mannerisms or memories that the previous individual of that body had. Though I assure you they are no long human, no matter how alike they act to humans. This factor is very hard for some people to realize or accept, thus causing them to foolishly get close or try to be close to husks that were once their human friend. Husks realize this and desperately try to profit off this factor as much as possible.

Final Notes: Our characters will be Humans/Magi dealing with the threat that are Husks. Among other problems which will stem among Humans & Magi as well. I have a couple people already interested, although i figured making an interest check for the RP would never hurt.

Thank you all for showing interest, my work on the RP shall be hastened. ^_^

I'll notify this thread once I have created the RP thread!

ishnorb said:
Husks

(This role-play can possess elements of Fantasy, Action, Horror, Drama, and Survival/Apocalyptic.)

Our characters may possess magic or not. If one possess magic, they are labeled Magic-Users or Magi for short. What's certain, Magi only possess one ability/magic, for example fire manipulation, superior strength, or a concept like the hulk may work. Not only that, Magi are greatly feared by non-magi or even one other. Reasoning behind the fear of Magic-Users stems from a fiend or monster known as Husks. These “Husks” currently plague and ravage the world. Relentlessly killing humans with only several theory's existing to why they do this. Husks are practically demons or beings without a soul. Two methods can cause the creation of a Husk.

• Most renown way: When a Magi overuses their magic, or too much magical energy flows through them, (Magical energy is called many things, but Mana is the most common term.) it causes the individuals soul to break.
  • Somewhat believed theory: Husks can increase their ranks by devouring or absorbing the souls of humans. None are sure how this process is performed, some proclaim it's their reasoning behind always killing/attacking humans.

Within the answers of what creates a husk, a statement is made “Or to much magical energy flows through an individual, causing them to lose their soul and turn into a husk.” Firstly, within this world a resource known as Mana crystals exist. These crystals are known to withhold magical energy called Mana. Mana is the energy which flows through all in existence, Magi spend this energy to cast magic. Thus if someone drains a crystal of to much Mana and overflows their body, their soul could break or deteriorate, causing them to transform into a Husk.

Nobody can return to human state, once they are a Husk, also they are no longer the person they once were. They may maintain quirks or mannerisms or memories that the previous individual of that body had. Though I assure you they are no long human, no matter how alike they act to humans. This factor is very hard for some people to realize or accept, thus causing them to foolishly get close or try to be close to husks that were once their human friend. Husks realize this and desperately try to profit off this factor as much as possible.

Final Notes: Our characters will be Humans/Magi dealing with the threat that are Husks. Among other problems which will stem among Humans & Magi as well. I have a couple people already interested, although i figured making an interest check for the RP would never hurt.
Do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back