• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: Masters Of Adventure [[Detailed]] (CLOSED FOR NOW)

BLUR

Two Thousand Club
a0fg2f.png

A Fandom role-play inspired by and taking place in the world of Hunter X Hunter, Masters of Adventure is a masterful adventure unlike any others! This RP takes place within an AU world (Alternate Universe), and will have no relation to the original anime or manga.

This role-play will start off at the beginning of the Hunter Exam, as all the prospective takers have gathered together at the exam starting point to begin the first phase. Whether it's your first or fifth time taking the exam, your journey begins here, as you prepare to obtain a Hunter's License and become a Pro Hunter.

This roleplay will rely heavily on GM-Player interactions to begin. The GM will drive players to action by presenting them with various scenarios and events, and the players will make choices that will ultimately determine their fates in the Hunter Exam. Thus, the choices players make are vital, and players must carefully consider all their decisions.

Do note that no player is guaranteed to pass the Hunter Exam, and that there will be a future for all players post-Hunter Exam regardless. With every stage of the exam, players will be tested, and thus, the exam will be a difficult endeavor.

This RP will make use of a simple combat system, and will play somewhat like an only RPG in that players will be able to gain experience and level up, increasing their stats and strengthening their characters.

Your characters will not start off with Nen. You will also not be able to choose your own Nen-type. Depending on your character's personality and their decisions throughout the Hunter Exam and Secret Exam, a Nen-type will be chosen for you, but you will be given the freedom to create your specific abilities from there. Eventually, once characters have found their Nen abilities, the real adventures will begin.

This RP is first come first serve, and I’m only accepting the first eight comers. You can reserve a spot (I’ll only hold for a few days). The role play IC page will be made in the coming days, as I’m still trying to get used to the new layout of this site (been gone for more than half a year). This is a detailed RP so there's a 3 paragraph minimum per post.

8/8 spots reserved

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I would like to see the RPG system, before investing myself into the RP.

I'm interested, but I would like to see the RPG system, before investing myself into the RP.
I should tell you that it isn't really an RPG system, it's just that this RP will be using things such as statistics and experience.

HYPE.

This seems like the most HXH of the HXH roleplays I've seen-- I'm extremely game here.

I have one OC that I made not to long ago, for another HxH rp I'm in. Can I post it now? or should I wait?
If you could I'd rather you wait just a little, I don't want any character sheets anywhere other than the character sign up page. Ill be online again in roughly 2.5 hours, so hopefully i can put up a cs form sometime after that.

Hey guys, so super big blunder on my part, but I didn't realize until today that this site no longer has the dice generator. As that is an integral component of this RP, I'm going to hold out on actually making this RP until new dice system is established. I will tag you all when the character sign up is made, which will be the day the dice gen is back, and we can get started shortly after that. Hope you're all still down when that day comes, and sorry again.

Honestly, this is NOT okay with me. You really messed up big this time BLUR. Please leave the site again. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back