• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HUNTER//HUNTED [closed]

Sadly.. I must quit as well, great concept, great lore. Keep on goin!

Okay, So, Firstly, I was told there would be pie.

I still haven't gotten any.

Second, I heard there would be beer.

Got plenty of that.

Thirdly. Petroshka recruited me to hurt people.

Seemed legit. Who am I going to hurt, how badly, and can I keep their insides when I'm done?

Got plenty of that.

Seemed legit. Who am I going to hurt, how badly, and can I keep their insides when I'm done?

D:

i'll take the cuddles with a side order of insanity
KWl6pqT.jpg

:D I get to eat a vampire?!?!

Those are tasty c:
Especially when sautéed in garlic oil.

Got plenty of that.

I like you already. ;)

:D I get to eat a vampire?!?!

Those are tasty c:
Especially when sautéed in garlic oil.

Even better. So what I'm going to need you to do if you wanna Hunt some MONSTERS...!!! is visit a few threads. Lemme just PM you the links.

I revoke my statement of combining cities~ XD (ignore this if u don't know what I'm talking about)

are the rper groups getting merged?
Elowyn Elowyn
Er... I'm having a hard time deciding. We have a newcomer who has volunteered to do some Hunting, but hasn't got a CS up yet. As for the slow group, the going is... slow. XD As in, there's only one post up in contrast to the five bajillion posts (okay, that's an exaggeration) posts in Adelport's thread.

I think I'll see how this goes as separate.
But definitely the groups will merge as Adelport becomes uninhabitable. ;)

Er... I'm having a hard time deciding. We have a newcomer who has volunteered to do some Hunting, but hasn't got a CS up yet. As for the slow group, the going is... slow. XD As in, there's only one post up in contrast to the five bajillion posts (okay, that's an exaggeration) posts in Adelport's thread.

I think I'll see how this goes as separate.
But definitely the groups will merge as Adelport becomes uninhabitable. ;)

Hissssss
Spoilerzzz

i feel like i should make NPC's to help spice things up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back