• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I do got a question!!

I was thinking of hosting my own little group for a rp concerning a oc I have!

He’s a dollmaker and it’s supposed to be a mystery surrounding him and people going missing in the town they’re all residing in would any of ya be interested?
I have my hands full at the moment. I couldn't possibly join any more. 😂

Yeah sorry it's taking me a while to get my character sorted and everything, work's always busy at the end of the month.

Working on the character right now though lol, hence the quick reply. I'll hopefully get her all done in the next 24 hours and then do a post at least by the end of the week

imma gonna add something real quick. things the research team would see as they walked around the area a little bit.

Darkbloom Darkbloom , let me know if Koran's poking and prodding or investigating goes too far or if it's getting in the way of what you were planning to do. Happy to edit at anytime. Just trying to do what I feel a curious and head strong and impatient engineer would do in the situation

Gonna really quickly pop in I changed my username! Im still sugar biscuit but I go by music box sugar on here now

instead of waiting for people to reply, likely continue on sunday even if some haven't put anything up yet.

Im just waiting on bean to reply then I’ll send mine so I know their up to par with the current situation

So just to update, I'm honestly not really feeling the character I was gonna play initially anymore so I'm trying to come up with a new one.

Gonna try and do it quickly but feel free to just keep posting and I'll find a way to jump in somehow when I'm ready haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back