• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic HUMAN

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind

Human rights are

moral principles or norms that describe certain standards of human behavior, and are regularly protected as legal rights in municipal and international law. They are commonly understood as inalienable fundamental rights "to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being," and which are "inherent in all human beings" regardless of their nation, location, language, religion, ethnic origin or any other status.They are applicable everywhere and at every time in the sense of being universal, and they are egalitarian in the sense of being the same for everyone. They require empathy and the rule of law and impose an obligation on persons to respect the human rights of others. They should not be taken away except as a result of due process based on specific circumstances; for example, human rights may include freedom from unlawful imprisonment, torture, and execution.​
In the year of 2032, the number of human in this World reached over than 10 billion.

The number of crime rate increase year by year, war happens there and there, and the World's Economy are owned by a small number of people.

Even though people became the true leader of the World, they decided that it's not enough.

Too many people is not good, because that's mean too many danger.

Too many people is also good, because that's mean a lot of buyer. There's a market.

So they lobbied the governments all over the world, and in 2035, Human Rights are something that people need to buy in order to be "Human". Of course, high ranking government officials get their own right for free.

The price is expensive, $1.000.000 for a person.

The rich quickly buy their own right, the middle class quickly sell everything they have for a right. The poor are butchered like animals, for they are no longer 'Human'.

By the year of 2049, the number of human in this world are reduced to 3 billion. Additionally, there are over than 4 billion "Rightless" people.

Nations no longer have a large number of citizen and problem, they built walled cities to separate the 'full citizen' and the Rightless. They live happy in the new society... The Rightless disagree with that.

---

The Rightless have no Human Right, so they:

• Have no right to live
  • Could be tortured
  • Could be forced to work as slave
  • Have no right for a fair trial
  • Have no freedom of speech
  • Have no freedom of thought, conscience and religion
  • No right to fight
  • etc

The story will set in Eden, a city that used to be known as Den Hagg in a country that used to be called Netherlands.

The good guys will be a group of Rightless who name them selves as "SELF" who are rebelling against this new unfair society, trying to take down the rich and powerful hiding behind Eden's wall and their human shield. They believe that if this group of people taken down, they can restore back Human Rights to everyone around the world.

The bad guys will be the Sentinel, a group of guards formed to keep Rightless out of Eden/any walled city. They have their own reason to kill the rightless and defend the new society.

Woah, this is actually a brilliant idea and I wouldn't be surprised if a government actually decided to do this. I'd love to Rp this with you.

Kuroi01 said:
Woah, this is actually a brilliant idea and I wouldn't be surprised if a government actually decided to do this. I'd love to Rp this with you.
Thank you!!

[QUOTE="too much idea]Thank you!!

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome. Dystopias and Utopias alike have always been fascinating to me, I especially love a mixture like what you've done ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back