• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Human x Vampire (Male Vampire needed!)

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)

My name is Haley, and I'm 22 years old. I reside in the US, on the west coast, in a small apartment. I enjoy painting, reading, writing, and role playing(of course!). I've been role playing for about 10 years now I believe.

I'm looking for someone who can post a reply
at least once a day! Minimum of 3 sentences, and you can go as far as you want! I have a character ready to go, and can send you all of her information. I am looking for someone to play the male vampire, as I am only comfortable playing the female. I do enjoy drama and romance and danger. I do not like sex and the scenes involved; it makes me uncomfortable. Other than that, I am comfortable with everything else. I have no limits, and am able to move off of this site to another(e-mail, app, text); whatever you are comfortable with. Send me a PM, or post on here! I'm open to more than one role play at a time!

Friends since 8th grade, flirting from day one, the two entered and left high school together, entering adult world. College, jobs, and the inability to make friends. His secret of being a vampire has been kept from her since they met, and he continues to keep it from her. Too much danger is involved with her knowing. He wouldn't dare put her through it; especially with how out of control he could be sometimes. She always thought he was queasy around blood, but will soon find out exactly what his issue is. His love for her grows stronger, almost unbearable; the need to be around her, touch her. and he can't hold it back from her any longer. How do they handle it? After all, vampires are just fictional.. aren't they?

Hallo, I am Azuri, pm me if your bored and want to rp, ill keep it clean ^^

(EDIT: On May 30th [tomorrow] my account "unlocks" private msging, sorry I forgot msg me then?? :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back