• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Human x Shifter plot

Pseudonym

a fictitious name, one used by an author.

11410439_424737757698401_261540453_n.jpg

This was written by tumblr user plotsforall, I would love to rp a plot similar to this in the aspect that one character doesnt realize the animal they have been spending time with is actually a shape-shifter.

Below is the plot for reference:

Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.​

One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse Aa small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shape-shifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

I would love to find someone to role-play with.

We can change the idea/story of the plot as well.

Also, the animal doesnt have to be a crow ^^

In this situation, I would prefer to be the human, and the female.

I personally can write long replies but anything from casual to detailed can work, as long as you put effort into your replies.

Thanks<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to participate in this roleplay. I'll be a male shapeshifter and the animal I will shapeshift into will still be a crow.

@Pseudonym

Last edited by a moderator:
im game for it if your still looking that is i could play almost any role that is needed and i try to be detailed though i do need practice but if your interested in rping just message me

Oh sorry everyone! I have been busy, I will pm you both if you would like to rp.

Hmm... Most intriguing. Finally, a little more originality in a plot. I mean its not totally original but its better than some ive seen of which makes me simply wish to gag. However, I do believe that, whilst I would like to rp this, you seem to have a few people vying for the position already eh?

Yeah, I didnt expect that many people to answer! I mean, I think I might be able to manage it, save my replied might be a tad shorter and come less often, at least once a day at least. PM me if you are interested and we can figure something out C:

Woah, as of now I am involved in six rps.This site gets a lot of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back