Hullo!! ^^

Mommy Dazai

Magic Eight Ball
Hi!! I watch primarily British dramas, Japanese dramas, anime, and cartoons, I also love musicals, Johnny's and Associates, and manga ^^
Nice to meet y'all 😁😁

Hello and welcome, Drama Mommy™. We share absolutely no interests... okay, my profile pic proves that isn't true, but we share one known interest.

Edit: Wait, roleplay's probably a shared interest too.

My taste in anime isn't consistent at all. As you can tell by my hatred for shounen combined with my Deadman Wonderland profile pic. But my inner conflicts aside, I do wish you luck around here and I hope to see you around. Who knows, maybe we'll find some shared interests. Also, read the rules and all that blah blah.

Wayyy too many to list. I'm seriously obsessed. My three current favorites are probably Falsettos, Hadestown, and The Last Five Years. I'm also super exited for Beetlejuce to release their whole album on friday! What musicals do you like?

Cool!! I like Heathers, Hamilton, Guys and Dolls, and Beauty and the Beast, and soon I'm probably going to start Be More Chill and The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back