• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hullo!

0ptimisty

You failed at keeping the harmony.
Hey everyone, my name's 0ptimisty, but you can call me Vianne. To be quite honest, I'm an amateur here and I'm looking for a partner for a 1x1 RP. I don't have a ton of requirements, but I'll list 'em for you:

Rule 1: Please refrain from writing short replies. I prefer long comments and replies, at least one paragraph long please.

Rule 2: If there is romance in this plot, please don't let it overpower the overall story. I am 100% on board with anyone who likes romance in RPs, but I don't want just romance.

Rule 3: If you have any questions or ideas please just talk to me, I don't bite a bit.

So if you have any interest in RPing w/ me, send me a message and let me know. We'll discuss everything else once it's settled.

Also keep in mind that this isn't the post for the RP, I'm just searching for partners. And if I'm doing something wrong, let me know. I'm a newbie here.

Thanks~

Your writing skills are good so far from your post. But you didn't put what interested you in roleplays. Are there any plots you would particularly like? Any fandoms?

Oh, duh. I was kiiiinda planning on discussing that with my partner and come to some sort of compromise. As far as plots go, I don't particularly favor one over another.

Hi!

As of yet I can't send PMs but I was hoping you could send me one if you could and we could try and work something out together? I have several ideas. ^^

I would love to do a mother and baby storyline if you would like. I could play either, but would lean towards the younger character. No physical things, & more the exploration of social roles in either position. I would also love to do something with magical regression if interested. Send me instant message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back