• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Cassiopeia Crew

kari1299

Assbutts and Idjits!
It's the year 2125 and the universe is back to it's decading days. Even though technology is at it's greatest peak, crime hasn't been more high in centuries. But this thieves like to be called Pirates, Space Pirates, and the crew that most of them admire is The Cassiopeia crew. It's said that when they attack not a soul knows what hit them, taking vast loots and riches. But it's also said they're a loyal and noble crew sworn to protect the weak and poor.

They're beeing hunt down by Gaia Control, the company who has taken over the government and opress they're citizens. In a poor slum planet a girl name Kia dreams of joining The Cassiopeia Crew but the only problem is that they only accept males, they would never accept a girl especially a cyborg girl like her. But that wouldn't stop her, so she decides to go undercover as a boy.

In the mean time, up in the vast space, in the gorgeous Cassiopeia travels Captain Dallas Aeryn ((RP NEEDED)) with his fearless crew in desperate need of a good mechanic. Word got out and this was the perfect chance for Kia.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hiya there fellow rpers! Im looking for someone who can play a the role of the Captain. If youre interested on this role or you have any questions just comment bellow :)

This sounds like a rather interesting RP. I'll be willing to join.

(However, do I have to be a captain? or would it be possible to play another role.).

Well its a 1x1 rp so I would play Kia and yes the other character is the captain (Also its a romance rp and I usually like to make posts of minimum 4 sentences and post at least once a day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back