• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HUGE LOOKING SPREE

What do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carbs.

Papa Bean
Hey there y'all. It's me Carbs..

This is the biggest looking spree I've done here so beware of the list of Fandoms.

Requirements:
3rd person
Length dosent matter as long as there are no one liners and I mean it. NO ONE LINERS
No Mary Sue or Gary Sue.
Be 18+
Be okay with certain angst elements
Be active
Tell me what you feel not hiding it.
Roleplay on kik, Skype or Discord

Fandoms:​

• SUPERNATURAL (Looking after Sam, Cas or John. I can play Crowley, Dean or Gabriel, or OC)
  • HARRY POTTER( Looking after Sirius, James and either of the twins. I can be Remus, Lily or OC)
  • BONES(Looking after Seeley/Booth,Hodgkins, Wendell. I can be Bones/Brennan/Temperance, Angela or OC)
  • THE WALKING DEAD(Looking after Negan, Rick, Daryl, Glenn or Simon . I can be Simon, Michonne, Maggie, Beth, Carol or OC ((prefer oc on twd)).
Limits: Self injury, Extreme depression or anything involving extreme abuse.

Send an pm. If you're interested

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to do a walking dead rp, but I'm only on the fifth season, would you be willing to do one even still?

I can do canon, but I also like oc as well. I'm not the best at making canon characters act like they're the real thing. But I can give it a go if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back