• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HTTYD: Fight For Freedom

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
How_to_train_your_dragon_2010_snapshot_.jpg
It has been several years since the epic battle between Drago Bloodvist and Hiccup Haddock III. Things have settled down and for over eighteen years Berk has been quiet (or at least as quiet as a Viking Village can be, anyway.) The next generation of dragon riders have made names for themselves, some skilled smiths, others fantastic warriors and hunters.

That is until dragons begin disappearing.....

It is up to Hiccup's Child (me) and the next generation of Berk's Dragon Riders to find out what is happening to the reptilians that the people of Berk have come to know and love....

And stop whatever the madman who is behind this has planned before the last dragon is gone from the face of Berk's land forever.
HTTYD: Fight For Freedom CS

Last edited:
"Astrid, have you seen Wyn?"

"Hiccup I told you, she went out flying about an hour ago."

There was a soft rumbling as Toothless put his head under Hiccup's hand, looking up at his master with large green eyes. Hiccup smiled and looked out at the door.

"She'll be fine, Hiccup."

"I know, Astrid. It's just.... with the dragons disappearing, I'm worried about her.... She hasn't really been herself lately."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwyn Haddock laid on the back of her Scauldron on the beach. Spritz's head laid resting in the shallows, waves lapping over his snout every now and then. Her Speedstingers were strewn about the beach, basking in the sunlight.

Ashwyn stared at the sky, at the fluffy clouds swirling and changing overhead. Her brown hair gleamed, and in her hands were her knife and a carved whistle in the shape of a deadly nadder. She stared into the distance, lost in her own thought until Icewalker, her smallest Stinger, let out a soft chirp and jumped up onto her stomach.

"What's up, Icy?" Wyn said, picking up the small blue dragon and sitting up. He wiggled for a moment before Wyn put her hand on his snout and he calmed down, curling up into a small ball in her arms. "Sure. Cuddles works....." She sounded rather lost in thought. The dragons disappearing weighed heavily on her mind. She did not want to lose any of her family.

In the far off distance, a storm raged. Lightning cracked across the sky violently, sending Moira's hair standing on end.

The clouds around her pulsed with electrical energy, black with violet sparks bouncing around as the young woman flew about the back of her dragon. The Skrill looked perfectly at ease with all the lightning and sparks flying around her, and even Moira was feeling relatively easy up here. She knew her dragon was in control up here, and trust was very key in this relationship.

"Alright Sigr, lets do this crazy thing!"
She adjusted herself from where she sat on her dragon's back. The Skrill looked back at her, then gave a smirk and turned back to the cloudscape in front of her, flapping her wings in preparation as Moira slipped some goggles over her eyes. Once she was certain that the things were firmly situated on her face, she leaned down and pat Sigr's shoulder.

The Skrill roared and began to fly up high, her wings working the air as she gauged the air around her, before within a split second, her wings folded in over her body and rider as a bolt of lightning struck out, propelling the two forward at supersonic speeds back to Berk, at which once over the town, the dragon threw her wings open. It was a big dramatic display, and Moira absolutely loved it. She sat up on her dragon's back and threw her arms in the air, screaming a triumphant, "YEEEEEAH!" Before plopping back down against the dragon's back as she began to descend on Berk.

Soon, the dragon and rider landed on the beach, and Moira gave a shout of exhilaration, accompanied by a hearty trill from the Skrill she rode. "That was a good one, wasn't it Siggy?" She said, sliding off the dragon's back and patting her a few times on the snout. The dragon replied by bumping her with her nose. It was then that Moira noticed Ashwyn and Shin, then approached, "Heeeey, Wyn. Jeez, you're looking awfully grim."

sitanomoto sitanomoto @Wapiti

It was the crack of dawn as Shin awoke. As usual, she hadn't slept in her room, but by the river in the forest. As she leaned herself up, her eyes met with the reflections of the river. Her hair was everywhere like a great berry bush, her eyes were dark with bits of dirt that had made its way onto her face in the night. "Typical.." Cupping her hands together she gathered some of the water from the river into her hand and splashed her face gently before rubbing it with a few herbs from her pocket. Beginning to finally smell of soft lavender she felt slightly more herself. Looking back to the river's reflections she grinned seeing a darkened shadow. "Hello, Syphia. I see it isn't just me who woke up late." Giggling to herself she stood giving her dragon a hug.

Slowly, Shin made her way into the saddle of her dragon as they began to fly back towards the town. However Shin noticed somebody down along the beach front, she smiled seeing it was Ashwyn. As Syphia flew herself over, she began t slowly land herself on the beach. Shin jumped off as they both landed on the sandy land. A smile on her face she walked over to Ashwyn. Clearing her throat she looked around for a moment. "Hello Ashwyn. Everything okay?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto
In the far off distance, a storm raged. Lightning cracked across the sky violently, sending Moira's hair standing on end.

The clouds around her pulsed with electrical energy, black with violet sparks bouncing around as the young woman flew about the back of her dragon. The Skrill looked perfectly at ease with all the lightning and sparks flying around her, and even Moira was feeling relatively easy up here. She knew her dragon was in control up here, and trust was very key in this relationship.

"Alright Sigr, lets do this crazy thing!"
She adjusted herself from where she sat on her dragon's back. The Skrill looked back at her, then gave a smirk and turned back to the cloudscape in front of her, flapping her wings in preparation as Moira slipped some goggles over her eyes. Once she was certain that the things were firmly situated on her face, she leaned down and pat Sigr's shoulder.

The Skrill roared and began to fly up high, her wings working the air as she gauged the air around her, before within a split second, her wings folded in over her body and rider as a bolt of lightning struck out, propelling the two forward at supersonic speeds back to Berk, at which once over the town, the dragon threw her wings open. It was a big dramatic display, and Moira absolutely loved it. She sat up on her dragon's back and threw her arms in the air, screaming a triumphant, "YEEEEEAH!" Before plopping back down against the dragon's back as she began to descend on Berk.

Soon, the dragon and rider landed on the beach, and Moira gave a shout of exhilaration, accompanied by a hearty trill from the Skrill she rode. "That was a good one, wasn't it Siggy?" She said, sliding off the dragon's back and patting her a few times on the snout. The dragon replied by bumping her with her nose. It was then that Moira noticed Ashwyn and Shin, then approached, "Heeeey, Wyn. Jeez, you're looking awfully grim."

sitanomoto sitanomoto @Wapiti
Wyn was still staring at the clouds, absent-mindedly stroking Icewalker, when her friends approached. She snapped into reality and smiled. It was a half-hearted smile. "Hey Shin. Hi Moira. I'm... I'm fine. Just lost in thought, I guess."
Spritz lifted his head and blew a gentle mist on Syphia and Sigr in greeting, rumbling low in his throat with pleasure as he did so.
Icewalker opened an eye and let out a crow of excitement at the others' arrival, scrambling out of Wyn's arms and tumbling into the sand with a surprised noise.
Rusvax lifted her head and looked at the surprised, small blue Stinger who was on his back in the sand, small talons sticking straight up in the air. The beta Stinger let out a noise in concern.

Zin went through his father's dragon book, studying through anything that may help with the case of missing dragons. He brushed his hands through his hair, growling as he slammed his fist down the table. "Why can't I do anything?!" He exclaimed, his parents both questioned him in unity, causing Zin to let out a short laugh. "The missing dragons. I can't quite wrap my head around it." With that, Zin packed up his father's tome alongside his oan dragon books, stuffing them into his leather satchel before leaving the hut.

It didn't take too long for Drax to sniff him out as the Deadly Nadder came up from behind the Ingerman hut. Drax lowered his snout towards Zin, answering with a whimper and cuddle. Zin just nodded, looking up to the storm. "Don't be scared, alright, Drax? Just think of it as fireworks." Drax gave Zin a confusing stare though it was obvious he was trying to scold Farzin. He just smirked, placing his pouch into the holster he'd wrapped around Zin a while after taming him. With that, he boarded the dragon as the Nadder took off to the skies.

The wind rustled through his hair, his clothes filling with air as they sped off. He had his hands tight onto Drax's leather-like skin, though not hard enough to hurt him. "See, boy? Nothing to worry ab--" His sentence had been cut off as a strike of lightning flasjed before them. He quickly stroked Drax as the dragon bounced back, descending towards the others in the distance.

Drax landed with slight difficulty of which caused Farzin to fumble a bit. Once steadied, he was able to descend off of the dragon, picking up the last few words of Ashwyn. "It's about the dragons, isn't it? I'm worried too, and so is Drax."

sitanomoto sitanomoto explosiveKitten explosiveKitten @Wapiti

Wyn smiled as Zin landed, and she slid off of Spritz.
"It's nice of you guys to be concerned about me, but I'm fine, really."
Spritz huffed and rolled his eyes, curling his large head around to face Wyn with a draconic expression that clearly said "you're clearly NOT fine, stubborn human," and Wyn pushed his head away lightly. "So I'm a little worried."
Spritz gave her a "really?" Kind of tilt of his head, then butted her side.
"Okay, Okay! A lot worried. There's just a lot of pressure on me, you know? And on my dad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back