• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern htttps://0103.net (OPEN)

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

htttps://0103.net

RP Type:
Horror
Setting
Modern. Set in the year 2025
1-2 paragraphs minimum. Casual - Detailed
Pace:
1 post a week ideal. 2 weeks maximum. Flexible! Open to extensions
Extra:
mom hold me, I'm scared

0103's blog of horror and other wacky paraphernalia
⬐ CLICK ME! ⬎
meet the author! ->
2025/03/07 - 0609

"have y0u heard?"
"hav3 y0u h3ard?"​
"h4^e y0u he4rd?"
"h@ve y0n he@rb?"​

what's the p0wer 0f a rum0r? whispers 0n the breath 0f sch00lchildren in the hallway; passing n0tes at the back 0f the class; meaningless c0de 0nline. what is a rum0r but empty syllables in the air? but weightless w0rds strapped t0gether t0 be underst00d. is that n0t all it is? when d0 these w0rds gr0w sharp 0r t00 heavy t0 whisper? when d0 these w0rds m0rph int0 s0mething w0rse? s0mething that can kill?

wheat0n university, bc, canada. a sch00l 0n the edge 0f a gr0wing, bustling city, widowc0urt, kn0wn f0r having the best pr0grams ar0und f0r pretty much everything, being near the t0p sch00l f0r pretty much all pr0grams ar0und. 0r at least that's what it claims. wheat0n, s0metimes referred t0 as westbr00ke high, 0r reachfield elementary by 0thers, and many 0thers. m0st pe0ple f0rget h0w many times these buildings tried t0 be a sch00l bef0re cl0sing d0wn sh0rtly after 0pening thr0ugh0ut hist0ry. the general assumpti0n, h0wever, is that it is in the twenties.

m0st pe0ple claim that this is a result 0f the alm0st c0nstant missing student cases the sch00l seems t0 pick up; s0me say it was built 0n cursed gr0unds and is imp0ssible t0 build 0n, and s0me say it is just unlucky tragedies. all any0ne kn0ws is that it keeps getting b0ught, and it's always a sch00l. wheat0n university has been 0pen the l0ngest 0f the bunch that we can remember h0wever, b0rdering 0n 10 years n0w, this june being the anniversary. this 0pening, they pulled 0ut all the st0ps t00, s0meh0w s0me 0f the best and the brightest managing t0 get hired 0n the staff. even still, wheat0n is a blip 0n the radar n0 0ne really pays any attenti0n t0. 0ther than the l0cal news, y0u d0n't see a single thing ab0ut it 0n any interweb that isn't fr0m a student.

just like 0ther 0ld buildings, there are l0ts 0f rum0rs 0f hauntings and gh0sts and the like. pretty much any gh0st st0ry y0u can think 0f has been claimed t0 have happened here. m0st pe0ple d0n't give it much th0ught 0ther than a st0ry t0 tell at parties 0r ar0und the fire. with the birth 0f wheat0n h0wever, came the bl0g 0103; n0 0ne b0thers t0 refer t0 it as the full name. this title was n0t b0rn fr0m wheat0n h0wever, being passed d0wn fr0m seemingly the very first sch00l. be it a newspaper 0r t0day's bl0g, there is always s0me an0nym0us student referred t0 as 0103 wh0 p0sts ab0ut rum0rs 0f gh0sts and the like. st0ries 0f students wh0 seem never t0 have existed wh0 apparently died vi0lently. s0me rum0rs even track up with actual dead 0r missing students.

the issue is that this year, marry beth h0lrun, the 0ccult club leader and the student every0ne th0ught held the title 0f 0103, has g0ne missing, 0r as she put it, dead. her bi0 0n her s0cial media being, and i qu0te, 'if i g0 missing, i'm dead.' this is the first time anything like this happened; as far as every0ne th0ught, the 0wner 0f the sight was immune t0 any 0f the cases, that they had t0 live t0 pass it d0wn.

the weirdest thing, h0wever, weirder than this all is that y0u have a secret. d0n't y0u [RƎD∀CTƎD]? d0n't w0rry; y0u're the 0nly 0ne wh0 can see y0ur name. y0u're the 0nly 0ne wh0 can even see this p0st. y0ur little secret is that as far as y0u are c0ncerned, y0u were the very last pers0n wh0 ever saw marry beth. maybe y0u knew her, maybe y0u never even talked t0 her. but the last pers0n wh0 saw marry was 8 h0urs bef0re she was rec0rded t0 have vanished int0 thin air. y0u, h0wever, saw her under an h0ur bef0re she p00fed.

i d0n't kn0w why y0u didn't say anything, i d0n't think y0u even kn0w y0urself. t0 keep a sch0larship? t0 hide y0ur 0wn inv0lvement? all i kn0w is y0u have been very bad [RƎD∀CTƎD]. i w0nder h0w y0u sleep at night kn0wing y0u c0uld have d0ne s0mething t0 save this p00r girl? but d0n't w0rry, i d0n't plan 0n telling any0ne. after all, i'm supp0sed t0 be dead. if i sp0ke, we'd b0th be in a heap 0f tr0uble. i als0, h0wever, can't leave y0u al0ne with that little bud in y0ur head, y0u might end up telling s0me0ne, and we w0uldn't want that, w0uld we?

i have a fix i c00ked up just f0r y0u, th0ugh, and i think y0u kn0w when. its a signature 0f 0ur little sch00l. 0103 h0urs; i'll c0me find y0u, 0kay? d0n't f0rget t0 set an alarm, 0r d0n't. just like this update, i'll make sure t0 ping y0ur ph0ne whether 0r n0t y0u f0ll0w this page 0r y0u try and bl0ck it. and d0 keep 0ur little secret, 0kay? but d0n't w0rry, if y0u struggle t0 d0 this, i already have 0ther ways t0 keep y0u quiet. see y0u ar0und. < 3

authors note!
hello! This is a little horror rp I have cooked up, and I hope you will consider joining and enjoying! Some notes from me about the rp will follow:
1. you will need to be able to use Discord; while I used to be more lenient on this, any OOC that is not on Discord tends to die 100% of the time. To keep this alive, I will require the use of Discord as an OOC. I have no issue if you make a new account, etc but you need to be able to use the site for OOC communication. It is free and extremely user-friendly. Discord invites will be sent out via dms.
2. this is a horror rp; there will be themes such as death, violence, suicide, self-harm, etc. in this. Everything will be within RPnation rules and will have TW with all scenes. Any major triggers you can not handle in any sense need to be communicated with me in private or OOC.
3. to make this rp as fun and realistic as possible, characters can die and get permanently injured. All instances of this will be obvious and/or have a warning with a description of what might happen. It is up to the character to decide how they would react to this and if they will die. I will be lenient on this as to keep PCs alive, but obvious instant deaths and stupid actions will not be forgiven(for example: jumping off a building). If rpers leave or are inactive for too long, they will either die or have another scripted event by me
4. communication of some sort is required. May it be interacting in OOC or just posting, I need to see you are still alive and interacting with the rp in some way. I am open completely to extensions if they are discussed with me, but I can't do anything with radio silence.
5. if you have any questions at all, don't be scared to ask them! The only way to make this fun for both of us is for you to enjoy what you are doing and understand things that you are confused in! I'll answer to my fullest ability any question that doesn't directly spoil plot events or lore! I am here to help and gm!

i hope you enjoyed my many walls of texts, and if you made it this far please consider joining! I hope to hear from you guys soon! :3

Code Frankenstien's parts made by Ambiloquous- (originally used in juju's old rp, used again with permission

Last edited:
dc06b3b5a5b51a9e4998c8dca89389b6.jpg

im in

Very, very interested. Definitely gives me slight chills of creepiness and excitement like an indie horror game.

mmm now this is some good food ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

The weirdcore meets cryptic almost Japanese horror folk lore atmosphere of this is so good. But I'm already a part of multiple other ambitious roleplays atm. If you ever need backup characters later down the line for this roleplay. Hands you business card

the goosebumps i had while reading it... sheesh. i have a discord and i'm pretty much active daily so i'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back