• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

HTML in Accordions

ii Miku

Only in the darkness, can you see the stars. ★
I miss BBCode!  :(  Even the smiles are less cute!

But oh well, life must go on I suppose. I can't figure out how to put edit HTML inside of accordions or tabs? You can't edit them outside of the accordion/tab interface where HTML isn't available, help?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're planning on addressing that in the upcoming Coding Update.  I don't have a date on its release, but it's going to be very big and allow for most, if not all, of the customization we used to be able to do with BBcode, only with buttons instead of manual coding.

So the accordions are in now, but spacing doesn't work, for some reason. Everything stays on the same line, even if you space it. For example,

lorem

ipsum 

quia

becomes this

lorem ipsum quia

which is really annoying when you're trying to make an organized list. How do you fix this?

You don't. I might release a temp Accordion that addresses this until the big code update happens.

Would this apply to tabs as well? I've heard (though I haven't tried yet because I don't want to destroy my posts any more than they already are) that the same problem exists in tabs. 

Would this apply to tabs as well? I've heard (though I haven't tried yet because I don't want to destroy my posts any more than they already are) that the same problem exists in tabs. 

I don't know how I want to do tabs yet. The reason why Accordions were created by the interwebs because its much easier to develop. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back