• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed

rae2nerdy

left site
[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #FFFFFF; --bg-color: #f96d15; --fontFamily: 'Chilanka'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: #FFFFFF; --tab-hover-bg: #50b6bb; --tab-select-color: #50b6bb; --tab-select-bg: #ffffff; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]ABOUT[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]MATCH[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]MODERN[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]4Tab[/div]1920S[/div] [/div]

[div class=tabContentHolder][div class="tabContent 1"]NERDY FACTS
☀ 31, female, EST
☀ I reply once or twice a week
☀ I write at least three paragraphs per post
☀ I love to work on world building with my partner
☀ I am open to any gender or sexuality

DEALBREAKERS
☀ I don't do instant romance
☀ I don't do real world mental illness

[/div][div class="tabContent 2"]
Character A is a pureblood witch/wizard from Britain who is marriageable age. Their family takes them to a Matchmaker to find a perfect match that will bring good fortune and powerful magic to the bloodline. Their match is Character B an American with a questionable bloodline but a connection to the American Matchmaking community. Character A's family doesn't dare go against the advice of a Matchmaker so they send Character A to America to learn more about their future spouse

☀ Canon or OC is fine.
☀ Can be set in any timeline
☀ No gender or pairing preference

[/div][div class="tabContent 3"]
Idea 1 - Our characters witness a crime and have their memories erased. The memories slowly return throughout the roleplay as they try to solve the crime.

Idea 2 - Our characters are forced to commit a crime under the Imperius curse. The rp is them clearing their names.

Idea 3 - A Seer sees a vision of a student being murdered and must work backward to prevent it from happening.

*YOUR IDEAS* - I'm also open to having my partner come up with mysteries for us to solve in the HP universe.

☀ Set before or after Harry's timeline
☀ Canon or OC characters welcome

[/div]
[div class="tabContent 4"]
Idea 1 - A young girl/boy has gone missing from the streets of their neighborhood. The muggle authorities can't find a trace of them and assume gang violence or that the young person ran away. The magic folk in the neighborhood know that it was something far worse. Someone who knows theirs magic afoot and seeks to stamp it out. Our characters would be investigating the disappearance.

Idea 2 - During the War (Grindewald OR Voldemort) Purebloods flee Europe for the relative safety of America. However America has a strict immigration policy so they must marry a citizen of the country within a month or risk being sent back home. In this time of upheaval British purebloods are being murdered and it's up to a recently arrived pureblood and their american match to solve the crime.

Idea 3 - In America there is a hidden club that puts on nightly magic shows that helps people forget their troubles. This club is under attack from magic and mundane authorities both. And several of the performers have disappeared prompting the some of the remaining performers to launch an investigation.

☀ Setting is an AU, will not follow the canon from the Movies

[/div][/div][/div]

*I AM WILLING TO ALTER ANY PLOTS WITH SUGGESTIONS FROM MY PARTNER*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back