• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

"Uh-huh," Minuette said positively, a matter-of-fact look on her pretty feline face. She tilted her head to the side slightly, one of her ears flicking as she watched Minnie cough and observed her expression, a knowing smirk on her lips.

Those big blue, almost gray eyes widened at Minnie's reaction to her question and she had to stifle a giggle, peering over her shoulder towards where Ricket slept before lifting a handkerchief from the night table beside Minnie's bed and offering it to her. She looked only slightly disappointed by Minnie's response, but she took careful note of Minnie's use of the word 'precious,' she could have just said 'boss,' but she didn't. So Minuette started wondering if there was something there or one or the both of them didn't want to admit it. She didn't say anything about it though, just smiled slightly, "oh... well, I don't know him really well but everyone from the clans were working together to get you. We had you and he swept in so... maybe he appreciates you more than you think?"

The end of her fluffy tail twitched back and forth behind her, the long hairs swaying with the gentle motion as she rocked back and forth on the chair slightly, almost eagerly. She seemed just a tad oblivious to Minnie's mild disquiet at a little one-on-one girl's chat but seemed keen enough to stay away from anything she thought made Minnie uncomfortable, "so how'd you meet m- erm... Ricket, anyway?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Minnie took the handkerchief, nodding in appreciation though she only tugged at the seams of the cloth. Then she lifted it up to her face, her pink cheeks plumping up a bit from her hidden smile as she listened to Minuette's assumption.

"....Hope so....saved his butt too many times to count." Like whenever he gambled or he needed to escape, she would stand there and scare them away. If that didn't work, she use her gun to shoot at their knees so she can run too.

The gunner watched the feline cat rock on the chair, almost looking amused by the motion. "I met Ricket by chance. The twins and I were lucky." She looked over at the sleeping one with a glint of appreciation and gratefulness in her teal blue eyes. "Without Ricket, the twins and I...we would have starved to death or be eaten by the sand worm that ate the twins up before. Ricket just came out of nowhere and he helped me get the twins out of trouble..."

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
She giggled softly, one of her furry hands rising to her muzzle. She had the same long claws that Ricket had, and the almost human looking hands but they were slightly stubbier, "sounds more like a partnership than boss and his employee," she teased slightly, the pad of one of her fingers pressing gently against Minnie's arm as she poked her.

Her ears flickered slightly as she listened to Minnie describe her meeting with Ricket, her expression slightly bittersweet as she also looked back towards Ricket when Minnie did. She sighed slightly and shook her head, her expression somber for a moment, "yeah... that sounds like Ricket," her furry lips drew inwards slightly for a moment before the smile took her features again, "well I am glad that he was able to help you... I think that in a way it helped him too."

Ricket stirred at that moment, rolling over on the bed and groaning slightly, his hand pressing against his head and his furry brow furrowed, "feel like too many turns at hookah..." he rolled until he was on his belly and buried his head under his pillow, speaking again but his speech muffled this time.

Katsuya Katsuya

Her cheeks took a dark hue of pink when she realized what Minuette is hinting at, shaking her head a bit. "I-I suppose..." She flinched when she poked her.

Then she noticed her somber mood, her eyes narrowed a bit before it went back to the sleeping Ricket who stirred. She blinked. "...........He does Hookah?" Who knew that Ricket was old enough to smoke hookah. Then she shook her head again, light blue hair that reached down to her mid-back and had two thin pig tails on top of her head shifted around. What held the pig tails was a band with two red decorated spheres at the ends where it's twisted tightly.

"How did you meet Ricket, Minuette?" Minnie asked calmly, making sure she's whispering so that Ricket doesn't hear them talk.

Last edited:
Again, Minuette didn't say anything, but it was very evident what she was thinking because she didn't try to hide her expressions from showing it, "you are so cute!" she giggled after exclaiming softly.

She watched Ricket fondly for a moment before looking back at Minnie and her furry muzzle puckered slightly, the parts of her muzzle where her whiskers were located pressing forward a bit, "well... not in a while, at least not that I know of."

She smiled at Minnie and lifted the chair she sat on, scooting silently closer to Minnie without dragging the chair on the floor. She set it down softly and placed herself back on it, leaning towards Minnie slightly, "we're from the same clan. We grew up together... Ricket used to smoke hookah with his grandpa. He was training to be the next elder of the clan," she paused and looked over her shoulder at Ricket, "but... things happened and, well I probably shouldn't be telling you this," she smiled sweetly to Minnie and shook her head, "maybe he's still meant to be the elder."

Katsuya Katsuya

"....Not cute..." Minnie muttered in a deadpan, the corner of her lips quirked a bit. Minuette is just a ray of sunshine, isn't she? She didn't move closer nor did she lean away when the feline scooter closer with the chair and leaned in. As she listened, the little gunner realized that there's more to Ricket then what meets the eye.

"......I see......." Then she blinked. A lot....".......E-Elder? He was raised to be an elder to your clan?!" Minnie didn't sound like she was in shock but she was.

Minuette's nose wriggled at Minnie's denial. Sure, the girl was tough, but she was still a girl and could still be cute despite her hard exterior.

She sat back in her chair as she watched Minnie's expression, her eyes widening slightly as she blinked a few times too before nodding and continuing in a whisper, "yeah... I guess he didn't tell you that?" she smiled and looked back over her shoulder at Ricket where he still huddled under his pillow, he didn't seem to be sleeping anymore, just not wanting to get up, "he and his brother were to be two parts of the leadership. Ricket was going to be our spiritual leader while Felix was going to be our representative with the other clans."

Turning back to Minnie, she rested her elbow on the night table and in turn rested her jaw on her hand, "it's why Felix has a little bit of a chip on his shoulder, Ricket kinda'... well he didn't feel like he deserved the position I guess," she shook her head after that and lowered her arm again, "but never mind that... are you hungry sweetie? Do you need anything?"

Katsuya Katsuya

"No...we never asked because he said he didn't ask for our backgrounds too..." Minnie said, feeling guilty that she asked Minuette about Ricket. Then she sighed as she picked up what the female feline was hinting. Something happened to Ricket for him to feel like he shouldn't get the important position...

Yikes....

"I see.." Her stomach growled. Minnie's face stayed expressionless though she blinked a lot again. "...Maybe something to eat would be good..." Her cheeks flushed a light pink again.

Those blue-gray eyes looked back over at Ricket again, her expression appearing somewhat worried by Minnie's statement, but she turned back to Minnie and giggled when her stomach growled, "sounds like it! I'll be right back!"

She hopped off the chair and partially skipped, partially walked out of the room only to return several minutes later with a plate of some sort of food that was served in a ball form. On the outside the food was crisp and the inside was moist and chewy and it seemed to have little chunks of meat, cheese, and some sort of green vegetable in it. They weren't incredibly hot, but they weren't cold, just right and the little bits of cheese inside stretched when they were broken or bitten. Minuette was already munching on one as she came through the door and set the plate down on the larger table that sat between Minnie's bed and Ricket's, "here you are, sweetie! If you want something else, just let me know."

She sat back down in the chair next to Minnie, watching Ricket intently. He started to wriggle slightly before his nose poked out from beneath the pillow and sniffed the air. Minuette smiled slightly as Ricket pulled the pillow back so it lay on the top of his head, "Minuette's... falafel?" Minuette smiled and leaned over towards Minnie, whispering, "Ricket's favorite."

Katsuya Katsuya

Minnie sighed in quiet relief when Minuette went off to wherever, her teal eyes went over to Ricket who's moving around, pondering intensely. It wasn't long when the female feline came back with something...that smells yummy.

She looked over at Minuette and smiled a bit. "Thank you...for the food." Shuffling a bit closer to the edge, being careful of her injuries, Minnie sat with her thin legs dangling from the edge of the bed as she poked the ball. It rolled a bit before she grabbed it with her mismatched hands and bit into it. She hummed as she really likes the flavors, the cheese stretching as she pulled away. "This is really yummy."

When Ricket finally peeked out from his pillow and her hearing Minuette's whispers, Minnie couldn't help it: She giggled...it sounded like a bird tweeting.

Minuette gave a nod and a happy smile, her cheeks plump from the food she was chewing, she put the food she was eating to her mouth and held it with her teeth so she could help Minnie by getting her a small plate with a couple of the little food balls on it and handing it to her once she was situated. She didn't want her to overly strain herself. She was pretty sure she had gotten jerked around as well from the fight the creature put up against the ropes the cats had lassoed it with. After Minnie was settled and eating one of the falafel, Minuette watched her intently, smiling when she complimented it, "thanks! I'm glad you think so!"

When Minnie giggled her little birdy giggle, Minuette looked at her in surprise and Ricket even popped an eye open slightly to peer at her. Minuette than giggled as well and rose from the bed to give a plate of the falafel to Ricket.

Ricket rubbed his eyes a bit before slipping the pillow from his head, looking first to Minuette and her plate of offered falafel and then to Minnie, "Minnie-it laughs... Rrrrrrrricket not think ever hear Minnie-it laugh," he chuckled slightly and moved to sit, groaning as his he bent his knees where he sat on the bed, the bottoms of his paws together as he took the plate from Minuette who sat down on the bed beside him, "uuurgh... Rrrrrrrricket feel like sand worm run over him."

His golden eyes then widened as he looked quickly from Minuette to Minnie, wincing and rubbing his head, "what happened? Everyone okay?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Minnie stopped giggling when Ricket pointed out her weird laugh, chewing in a deadpan as her feline guide situated himself. She swallowed the yummy food ball piece before talking in a monotone. "Don't tell the twins; they'll never leave me alone about it."

Then she grinned a bit at the pair of cats. "Everyone's fine, according to Minuette. Seth and Sen are fine too, a lot better then you and me." Minnie ate the last bits of the food ball before starting to eat another. "We won the battle and now safe...Where are we, Minuette? Do you know?" She forgot to ask the feline caretaker.

Ricket and Minuette both looked at each other as Minnie stopped laughing. Minuette smiled and giggled some while Ricket shook his head and lifted a falafel from the plate, "Minnie-it should let same lookings hear her laugh... Rrrrrricket thinks they'd like that... they trust Minnie-it with their lives and she trusts them as much so why not?" He then took a bite and Minuette nodded her agreement with Ricket's statement.

Ricket chewed and listened to Minnie, smiling and nodding as he swallowed, "good good... Rrrrricket glad everyone safe," he gave a glance to Minuette, "the clans?"

Minuette smiled at Minnie as she finished her food before perking slightly, "oh! We are in Tortuga... it's a pirate town. I'd say probably one of the safest places in the world right now," she laughed at the irony of that since pirates could be notorious criminals, but she definitely thought better of them now after what they'd all been through together, "from what I understand, it's about a week away from Dal... Dalaran?"

Her attention then turned to Ricket and she nodded, "we didn't lose as many as we could have... everyone fought bravely," she then leaned towards Ricket slightly who leaned back from her a bit awkwardly, "Felix has been to see you multiple times."

Katsuya Katsuya

"...they make competitions to see who can make me smile...I feel like if I laugh, they'll have a heart attack or get into shock."Minnie admitted, looking a bit worried for them even if it's a silly thing. Then she sighed before taking a bite out of the falafel as she listened in before nodding at Minuette. There was a tiny quirk of the corner of her lips.

"Better to have the pirates on our side then not...they make the best of friends when it comes to hiding." It's not the first time they hid within somewhere questionable. Or make friends and deals with questionable people too. Then she stayed quiet as she listened in their conversation before wondering if she should leave them alone. It sounded like she should leave and give the pair some space since Minuette was hesitant about mentioning Felix.

Ricket and Minuette both watched Minnie as she talked before looking at each other again and smiling. Ricket finished his falafel, "Minnie-it care for same lookings, yes?" He nodded, he already knew the answer to his question and didn't actually need her response, "and same lookings very much care for Minnie-it... does Minnie-it like to see same lookings smiling and laughing?"

"I'll say, I don't know what we would've done without their ships!" Minuette agreed enthusiastically with Minnie's statement about the pirates.

Katsuya Katsuya

Minnie nodded at Ricket's question, finishing her second yummy ball of goodness before she answered. "...Yes..."It's nice to see the twins laugh and smiling however- "Sometimes I wish they would laugh about less dangerous things though, like not be shot out of a canon....those dorks." She said it affectionately, quiet as that may be. Her tone was subtle as she continued a bit more. "...but it's nice to hear it because it means they're happy."

Then she looked over at Minuette and nodding in agreement. "Very true. Without their ships, we wouldn't have been able to leave the country."

Ricket laughed and Minuette giggled, shaking her head as Ricket's laughter died down to a chuckle and he spoke again, "same lookings definitely crazy... but Minnie-it likes to see them happy... and Rrrrrrricket sure they like to see Minnie-it happy... but Minnie it doesn't really show her happy."

Minuette's furry face quirked into a slight smirk, "it sounds like when they have competitions to see which of them can make you smile or laugh, it's not just about winning... it's about being the one that... draws that emotion out of you."

Katsuya Katsuya

Minnie just stared at the pair, pondering about something as she listened. Then she looked down at her plate, a small frown formed on her heart shaped face. "...I don't know...if I should..." Her teal blue eyes looked back up at the feline couple- or pair? "My uncle raised me to not show my emotions. He told me that he wanted a nephew to toughen up but since he got a niece instead...."

She shook her head as if to shake off something. "...Do you really think I should open up more? They hired me just because I can handle myself and them...I don't know if I should..." Minnie, for once, looked really lost.

Minuette watched Minnie intently before she bumped Ricket with her elbow before hopping off the bed and moving over to sit beside Minnie, "you don't have to change if it's not comfortable for you. You should be who you are, not who you think you should be because of what someone else says," she smiled and grabbed another falafel and put it on Minnie's plate, "you can still be tough and show your emotions... and if you are worried that when you are in a dire situation that showing your emotions won't help you... you can always just reserve them for when you are in safety with just the people you care about that care about you," she eyed Ricket a moment before her attention turned back to Minnie, a sincere smile on her face.

Ricket was stuffing falafel in his mouth when Minuette elbowed him and he looked at her questioningly after he grunted softly around a mouthful of food. He just watched her go, but he swallowed hard as she spoke, then looking down at his own plate. He was quiet a moment but then he added to the conversation, "it okay Minnie-it, you do what comfortable for you... but I think that even if you showed emotions... it wouldn't mean you can't handle yourself," his speech pattern had changed slightly and he coughed gently as he looked at his plate before grabbing another falafel off of it.

Katsuya Katsuya

0026d2709efa1abebda54dc2b9234362.jpg

- Tortuga -

" Captain Shank's Hideout "

"For a hideout, this place sure is flashy." said Sen, reading the sign of the tavern they're staying at. "This sign even says, Captain Shank's Hideout."

"Hidin' in plain sight me lads, that's how ya get past them shifty eyes. Folks like that're too smart! Want things all difficult like so they believes this place be a joke!" said captain Shanks clapping his back. The peg-legged pirate was guzzling down some ale. He got a fine reward for this venture, lots of booty from the enemies and six new battle ships that need only a few repairs and off they can sail. "Ahh, Captain Shanks, first pirate with a navy! I was doubting you boot-leggers when ya promised me gold, but this here's better! Oh how they're singing me praises all along the docks!"

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you captain." said Sen professionally, shaking the man's hand.

"Arr, it is! And I'll be seein' to it your guild has a foothold in these waters."

The twins joined in the revelry, dancing arm in arm on the tables and singing one of Seth's poetry turned song as they chugged ale. It was noisy downstairs and there was a lot of laughing and feasting. People wanted to hear the stories of what's been going on and Sen and Seth regaled them with their adventures so that by the end of that day, the heroes were legendary.

The prince and princess of Jahara were also upstairs with the wounded. Them and the rest of their people wish to travel to Dalaran too, and they will be doing so on Sen and Seth's new airship, the enemy's that they captured. Because they didn't have proper magical holdings, Gluttony's red crystal heart, which appeared after his body disintegrated into ash, was being kept in a chest that at least was hard to steal or open. That feline handler was locked up in the brig with sealing cuffs and vigilant Jahara guards.

The twins were able to recruit a crew to man the airship and also join the guild. The twins were drunkenly going on about founding their own nation: The Cool Beans Nation!

Last edited:
As she listened in, her teal blue eyes followed Minuette after she elbowed Ricket. "...and if I don't know who I am yet?" Minnie asked quietly. It was different quiet like something has been stuffing her in and she didn't know how to get out. Then she smiled...shyly at the pair who's trying their best at comforting her.

"You think so?...Okay...I will try then...thank you for your advice, Minuette. Ricket." Minnie said before looking out of the door when she heard the cheers from downstairs, blinking. Smile wiped off her face. Was that-? ".....Did the twins get drunk or something?" Why were they singing like that? Should she even go downstairs to check and see?

Minnie sighed as she covered her face with a hand, muttering something like 'Not again...'. Then she stood up slowly, making sure she doesn't agitate her injuries on her sides and shoulder.

"I'm going to check on them..." Minnie said before walking and taking her time to go down the stairs. It wasn't like she was in a hurry...for now. So when she reached down where she can see pirates and citizens getting drunk in merry, the little gunner looked over to where the twins are with the captain.

If the twins looked over, Minnie would wave a bit from the entrance.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
Minuette's whiskers pushed forward slightly as she thought, but it was only brief, "well, I know you have people around that care about you, and it's always easier to figure out who you are if you have the support of loved ones," she was saying this to Minnie, but again she looked at Ricket for a moment before back to the teen.

Ricket nodded and smiled, still chewing though he and Minuette both paused a moment, their ears perking as they looked to the door. Minuette looked back to Minnie and giggled slightly, "well... you know it was quite a victory... and we are among pirates! Oh!" Minuette gasped slightly and offered Minnie a hand as she started to get up.

"Alright.. be careful and call if you need any help," Minuette said with a smile and helped Minnie to the door, once she was sure that Minnie was fine on her own, she let her go and went back to sit with Ricket.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Tortuga -

"'Ey!" the pirates greeted Minnie when they saw her, raising their mugs of ale to her; the twins were on one of the tables dancing, all garbed in pirate outfits.

"Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die
Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
The King and his men stole the queen from her bed

and bound her in her bones
The seas be ours and by the powers
Where we will...we'll roam

Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die
Some men have died and some are alive

And others sail on the sea
With the keys to the cage
And the devil to pay
We lay to Fiddler's Green!

The bell has been raised from its watery grave

Do you hear its sepulchral tone?
A Call to all, pay heed to the squall
And turn your sail towards home!

Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die! "​

The tavern erupted in cheers as the twins clashed their mugs and chugged heartily. "Oi, Minnie!" they waved at her cheerfully. The twins hopped off the table, arms around the other's shoulders. "How ya feelin'? --- hic!" said Seth, waving his mug of ale around.

"We have peanuts! Want some?" said Sen, shoving his hands in his pockets and pulling out a handful of peanuts. Their noses and cheeks were rosy. "Peanuts are needed to become pirates, ya know." he said wisely. "Lotsssa protein. And it doesn't rot. quickly. Pickles, eggs, peanuts. Pirate food. Makes you grow beards, hehe, speaking of which, look at mah new gloves." he showed her some gloves that he definitely didn't have yesterday, but was obviously made by him.

He slapped Seth with it on, then out sprouted a beard. Sen laughed, Seth laughed. Seth slapped Sen with his own hand and out sprouted another beard.

Sen smirked at Minnie then clapped her cheeks and poof out curled a blue beard.

"Aye! Now we're pirates!" they cheered.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Minnie nodded her head at the pirate stoically before looking back at the silly drunk twins who's dancing and singing on top of a table. Then she waved back as they got closer.

"Feeling good...you're drunk."Minnie stated, blankly staring at Seth before looking at Sen who's shoving peanuts at her. "...I ate yummy falafels from Minuette...you're drunk too." The little gunner continued to stare as Sen talked silly talk about peanuts has protein and it's part of a pirate's diet. Don't pirates need vitamin C as well to avoid Scurvy? Then she looked his gloves, blinking he just slapped Seth with it and blinked some more a beard grew out...

Huh?!

"...." The little gunner didn't know what to say to that and flinched when Sen clapped on her cheeks, somehow making her grow a beard as well......

Her shoulders shook as her head lowered, her blue hair veiling over her eyes as her hands clenched in fists. Her lips pursed.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Tortuga -

"What is a falafel?" slurred Sen.

"Ah! You made her mad!" pointed Seth. "Scamper --- oof!" They tried to flee, but ended up toppling against each other and their mugs spilled as they fell on the floor. They held each other. "It's not permanent, Minnie!"

"Yeah, and you look nice with a blue beard! You can be Captain Bluebeard of my warship so don't shoot us!"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back