Howdy!

Arch Mage

The Master of all Arcane Arts
Hello to everyone!

I am not too great at these introductions, but I'll give this a shot.

Little about me, I've been doing RP's for 24 years, I got my start in the famed paper and dice, then moved to the video game ones, and when I was in the military started doing the play by post RP's, which have become my all time favorite ones to do.

I am definitely a team player when it comes to working with my partners and I love to plot out ideas for story-lines. I tend to stick to the Modern-Fantasy, Fantasy, Fan Fic (such as Dragon Age and Highlander). I've got a few ideas I'd love to try out if I am given the chance here.

I am hoping to get to know the group and get some great RPing done!

Welcome Arch Mage! I got my start 17 years ago (or so) with AOL chat rooms and instant messages, but I started tabletop games about 15 years ago with D&D (2nd edition). I think you'll find a good mix here in terms of experience and there are both dice games (like tabletop) and text-based RPs. I personally enjoy seeing another face closer to my age around!

If you haven't already, take a look at the Welcome to RPNation greeting page by one of our admins. It has a lot of links to help you get started and gives you an overview of just about everything you need to know. You can also check out our Questions and Information forum for a list of the rules, staff list, BBcode guide, and the like. There's a lot of great information there and if you ever need to reach users or staff with a particular query, it is definitely the place to go!

BUT since you came here for RP, here's the really important links! ;)

• If you fancy 1x1 Roleplays (private role-plays) there is a recruitment forum right here where you can find your perfect match(es). If you don't see a thread worth responding to, feel free to create your own!
  • For group roleplays (3+ players) we have several places to look! The recruitment forum is here but you can also just peruse the role-plays themselves for the perfect choice. Here you can find the thread RPs (for a singular storyline) sorted by genre. Forum role-plays are used for bigger stories with several plot lines, larger groups, and the dice role-plays.

If you just want to chat about things, feel free to visit the Discussion Forums or visit our chatroom (called the "Shoutbox" on your top menu bar). Once you've made 10 posts, you'll also be able to use the website's Teamspeak, send private messages, alter your signature, and other neat stuff.

And please feel free to let me know if you need anything. =)

Syrenrei already provided a great introduction, but I want to say hi as well, if only to offer virtual fistbump to another person who started with tabletop gaming *coughcough* years ago. I am confident you'll find many new writing partners here.

Welcome to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back