Howdy

KyloGlenn

either born in hell or heaven sent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. I'm KyloGlenn, aka Arabella. I guess I should say some things about me?

My username is formed using the names of two of my favorite characters, Kylo Ren and Glenn Rhee. I enjoy dank memes and video games. I'm from Alaska. I'm just tryin' to get those 10 posts, man.

Well thank you for helping me get my 10th post sir/ma'am. I hear Alaska is beautiful. I too like video games. I have an XBone and a decent PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
SparkSinger said:
Well thank you for helping me get my 10th post sir/ma'am. I hear Alaska is beautiful. I too like video games. I have an XBone and a decent PC.
No problem, bud. Alaska can be beautiful, just depends on where you are/what time of year it is. I have an Xbone as well. I also have a PS4 and a severely outdated PC. It's pitiful, really.

Haha a cardboard box powered by imagination. Kidding. Have you play Witcher 3 yet? It's pretty damn good.

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

If you have any questions you need to address to me, please tag me in your comments as I don't always get to every single response in every welcome thread and I end up missing a lot of questions. You can do that by using the @ before my handle.

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Department of Human Resources

SparkSinger said:
Haha a cardboard box powered by imagination. Kidding. Have you play Witcher 3 yet? It's pretty damn good.
That's pretty much what it is. :P And I have played a little bit of it, only a few hours. But I agree, so far it's pretty damn good. I love playing games like The Witcher.

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! I'm also a Walking Dead fan.
Thank you! :) The show's returning fairly soon, I believe. That show makes me so nervous, but I'm ready to jump back into it.

KyloGlenn said:
That's pretty much what it is. :P And I have played a little bit of it, only a few hours. But I agree, so far it's pretty damn good. I love playing games like The Witcher.
Thank you! :) The show's returning fairly soon, I believe. That show makes me so nervous, but I'm ready to jump back into it.
I'm behind, because I've been busy with school and stuff, but I basically know all the big things that happened, because my sister and mom couldn't shut up.

Kestrel said:
I'm behind, because I've been busy with school and stuff, but I basically know all the big things that happened, because my sister and mom couldn't shut up.
That sucks. Especially with shows like TWD, since something shocking happens every other episode.

KyloGlenn said:
That sucks. Especially with shows like TWD, since something shocking happens every other episode.
Yup...

Them: Hey, Kes! In Walking Dead, did you see the episode where so-and-so died?

Me: Seriously!

Them: Oops...

Me: Yeah, oops is right. *loads shotgun*

Last edited by a moderator:
Kestrel said:
Yup...
Them: Hey, Kes! In Walking Dead, did you see the episode where so-and-so died?

Me: Seriously!

Them: Oops...

Me: Yeah, oops is right. *loads shotgun*
Lmao, I feel you though. I started watching a show around August in 2014, and the show ended a few months after I started watching it. I had managed to avoid spoilers on the internet. Then by December the show had ended and I was only a few seasons into it. I was at the DMV and the people sitting next to me were discussing the show, and then guess what? One of them said, "Hey, what did you think about [main character]'s death in the finale?" You can only imagine how upset I was.

KyloGlenn said:
Lmao, I feel you though. I started watching a show around August in 2014, and the show ended a few months after I started watching it. I had managed to avoid spoilers on the internet. Then by December the show had ended and I was only a few seasons into it. I was at the DMV and the people sitting next to me were discussing the show, and then guess what? One of them said, "Hey, what did you think about [main character]'s death in the finale?" You can only imagine how upset I was.
You understand!

Kestrel said:
You understand!
I do! It's so aggravating, you invest so much time in a show, just for people to spoil it!

KyloGlenn said:
I do! It's so aggravating, you invest so much time in a show, just for people to spoil it!
Hey, Kes! Look at this picture AMC posted on Facebook!

I'm sure you know which picture I'm refering to.

Kestrel said:
Hey, Kes! Look at this picture AMC posted on Facebook!
I'm sure you know which picture I'm refering to.
I sure do. My advice, ignore the world until you've caught up. :P

Since you aren't caught up, I'm guessing that you don't know that Into The Badlands is now on after TWD instead of Talking Dead? I don't know if you watch Talking Dead, but I do. Sometimes it's comforting, especially after those episodes.

KyloGlenn said:
I sure do. My advice, ignore the world until you've caught up. :P
Since you aren't caught up, I'm guessing that you don't know that Hans Adler is now on after TWD instead of Talking Dead? I don't know if you watch Talking Dead, but I do. Sometimes it's comforting, especially after those episodes.
Talking Dead has become my therapy for traumatic episodes (can you say, The Grove?) I didn't know about Into the Badlands. What is it?

After one spoiler, I told my mom to go look at the flowers. I think I scared her, because she's been real careful since then.

Kestrel said:
Talking Dead has become my therapy for traumatic episodes (can you say, The Grove?) I didn't know about Into the Badlands. What is it?
After one spoiler, I told my mom to go look at the flowers. I think I scared her, because she's been real careful since then.
Into the Badlands is like this futuristic/apocalyptic/samurai show? I'm not quite sure. I'm not sure if that's it's permanent time slot or not, though.

I have a shirt that says look at the flowers, and there's occasionally a person who'll come up and say "Oh, that's nice." or "Where is that quote from?" and I don't really want to explain to them what it's from.

KyloGlenn said:
Into the Badlands is like this futuristic/apocalyptic/samurai show? I'm not quite sure. I'm not sure if that's it's permanent time slot or not, though.
I have a shirt that says look at the flowers, and there's occasionally a person who'll come up and say "Oh, that's nice." or "Where is that quote from?" and I don't really want to explain to them what it's from.
Cool. I'll have to look into it.

I might give an explanation. Of course, I'm a really mean person IRL, I think.

Kestrel said:
Cool. I'll have to look into it.
I might give an explanation. Of course, I'm a really mean person IRL, I think.
I couldn't get into it. It kind of reminded me of a Quentin Tarantino movie.

I probably would too, if I didn't dwell on encounters. But if you're the shameless type, go on ahead. :P And I'm sure you're not as mean as you think you are. I feel like I'm fairly mean IRL as well, but some people say otherwise.

KyloGlenn said:
I couldn't get into it. It kind of reminded me of a Quentin Tarantino movie.
I probably would too, if I didn't dwell on encounters. But if you're the shameless type, go on ahead. :P And I'm sure you're not as mean as you think you are. I feel like I'm fairly mean IRL as well, but some people say otherwise.
I'm actually quite shy, and a nerd who's uptight about my grades ( I want to go to vet school), and people assume that I'm stuck up and bossy.

Kestrel said:
I'm actually quite shy, and a nerd who's uptight about my grades ( I want to go to vet school), and people assume that I'm stuck up and bossy.
I completely understand. Although I'm not as quiet as I was when I was younger, people assume that I'm uppity because I mainly focus on school work. (Working on school work in school? How dare I!) Coincidentally, vet school happens to be my goal as well.

Welcome! I am a fresh recruit as well. On the subject of memes, I swear I saw your username on another site recently. Do you by chance use bananas for scale?

KyloGlenn said:
I completely understand. Although I'm not as quiet as I was when I was younger, people assume that I'm uppity because I mainly focus on school work. (Working on school work in school? How dare I!) Coincidentally, vet school happens to be my goal as well.
That's cool. I'm hoping to focus on avian and exotic medicine, and maybe become a zoo vet.

SlowInfect said:
Welcome! I am a fresh recruit as well. On the subject of memes, I swear I saw your username on another site recently. Do you by chance use bananas for scale?
Welcome to you, too! And I only use bananas for scale when I'm exploring hidden rooms in my house.

Kestrel said:
That's cool. I'm hoping to focus on avian and exotic medicine, and maybe become a zoo vet.
I'm hoping to focus on exotic medicine as well. But I guess it all depends on whether I get accepted or not. I have had some hiccups in my education, so who knows.

KyloGlenn said:
Welcome to you, too! And I only use bananas for scale when I'm exploring hidden rooms in my house.
I'm hoping to focus on exotic medicine as well. But I guess it all depends on whether I get accepted or not. I have had some hiccups in my education, so who knows.
Well, good luck. I should try to get some sleep. It's 1:00 in the morning where I live, but I just can't sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back