Howdy-- No, that's crap........ Hello!--No, too excited....... Bonjoure!--No one gets that........ You suck........ Nail it.

Wade the Prussian

Cult of Personality
Evening.

I'm Wade. I'm a storyteller who enjoys making stories, whether by myself or with others. I enjoy RP'ing because it's fun to develop an idea and play it out with those who have the same interest in story-telling as you do, and hopefully I can do some more of that here on this site. I've been doing this for around three years now, and I've certainly done a hell of lot of improving since I first started, not just with my writing, but also my temper, attitude, and ability of social interaction. *Was a bit shit at that*

Instead of going into what I'm good at though, I'll just go into what I'm not good at.

-Got a temper, anger issues and the like. Better now than I was years ago, but I can be a very vocal person about my opinions and don't back down easily. Doesn't mean I can't take criticism, it's more I get very heated in arguments and don't see the damage done until it's too late.

-Depression, fairly certainly %75 of RP'ers have that, as well other mental issues, so why should I be any different in that area. I have my ups and downs, and certainly I've been better than before.

-Inconsistent mind, I can change my opinion and thoughts on a whim. One day I think this, another day, I think something else. Get a lot of people who are annoyed by that, don't blame ya, I only have a few thoughts that are in concrete, I never stop thinking.

Outside of those, I enjoy RPs of all kinds and I enjoy talking to people. I like discussing ideas, I like developing characters, and I enjoy doing interesting stuff. To do cliche is nice and all, but can we do something unique with it, something fun to at least read and imagine. I don't think of RPs as games, rather we're writing out a book as partners, so let's make this book fun for everyone to read.

Anyway, that's ol' Wade. I leave you with the meaning of life:

Thank you Spirit, glad to see you get internet in the American Wilderness in Montana or Alaska, wherever the fuck you wound up by the end of that movie.

Welcome for RPN, I’m sure you already fit in better then most people here. Most here are people wound up and high on dru— life’s happiness.

Last edited:
Feel like the second one is better, if only because the action feels more high budget.

But comedy wise, really good, if not better than the first.

I'm not going to lie. You kind of intimidate me but also intrigue me at the same time, heh. But hello, and it's nice to meet you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back