• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Howdy howdy

unigalvacron

Hey everyone! Again, on mobile here..s so bare with me.

Thank you to those who have been interested in rping with me! I just wanted to put the word back out there that I’m still interested finding more people.

Just got out of the movies seeing ‘Venom’ and it’s got me craving for an rp like that. I figured since I haven’t really mentioned things I’m craving currently I’ll just briefly mention some! No specific plots really. They can just be brainstormed :)

Venom
Transformers
Demons
Marvel
Werewolves
Zombies (maybe TWD stuff with Negan)
Mystery Skulls (an AU maybe?)

Some of the things here I’ve been wanting to use ocs with, but ye

Weird, when I first joined I was able to respond to Private Messages. And what kind of Transformers roleplay were you looking for? That was the one that interested me the most.

If may be because of me being on mobile... or I’m blind as a bat. My bet is on the latter one.

Well, I don’t really have anything specific. Been interested lately in playing like... megatron, but I also want to dig back into an old character of mine’s roots. It has a transformers animated theme to him like how Sari found out she was a techno organic. I normally don’t have solid ideas because I try to mix it together with whatever my rp partner feels like doing as well.

Interesting, I have a few original characters I never got to use. Both Autobot and Decepticon, and I mainly do OCs since I am not really good at doing canon characters that much.

That works! Now would totally be the time to give them a shot. My very first oc was based on the transformers series, and then he just evolved into his own thing. But yeah I’ve got him as a techno organic... what faction I hadn’t figured out. Was thinking maybe either if it starts it’s a crash landed cybertronian that adapts a human form (the first thing it sees) or he would be a decepticon creation.

I’m super open to any series, did you have a specific one you’d like to do? :0

Not really, but let me give you a short list of some of my OCs.

One was a stealth agent who disguised himself as a motorcycle. His weapon of choice was a sniper rifle. He was a decepticon before he was destroyed and rebuilt. After that he joined the autobots and stayed there, working as an assassin for them. His second form was very much like a robotic wolf, since all that could be saved was his spark.

My second one is a large tank that works with the Autobots. He came from an alternate future where Optimus and the Autobots lost and Megatron won, and Unicron was basically being used as a large puppet. He was a weapons expert, trained by Optimus, and was technically going to lead them once Optimus died, but he was sent on a mission to try and prevent this future from happening elsewhere. His tank canon converts into a rifle that kind of resembles Optimus's rifle, and his moral code is close to his as well.

My third was a jet fighter that hasn't really decided on a side yet, working as a mercenary for both. He has a code of honor, but his main weapon is an energy sword he keeps sheathed on his back. He has a pistol he uses to fight with in long range, but he finds it better to fight close and personal. The reason why he doesn't join sides is because his memory was lost a few years back and he is trying to figure out which side he belonged to.

Im intrested in marvel, i have some ideas and a list of characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back