• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Howdy Feller, care to be a cowboah? : letter’s red dead redemption request 1x1

ALetterForYou

go girl, give us nothing ♡
letter’s red Dead redemption request

-MLpq31GXcJbFVuAI1TlsIYHr1To8o3mf7FOoUdDnoIetkJb0j63ynA1XMmLBD46K1euyme8_lNOMSfs2FmcKzQTkmi5Se90yNA3JFeUa957ngwTWcBZbzWmrBvYCd2x5o4mHTPMTTeWWydfrkM_iyw

i'm willing to do any fandom for you!! even if i have to learn characters or a fandom if you can do this request for me!
(o^ ^o)/ please call me Letter !! an odd alias, i know. but i’ve never been good at thinking up at them. and it's for the cheesy phrase- if you know double ups, shojo/romance, making friends, this is a letter for you!! i promise it'll be worth it. i'm a very open-minded person to write with. need a break? okay, come back whenever! want a love triangle? lets do it! want different fandoms? that's fine! want our ocs to be friends? i'd love too! i really really adore world-building, headcanons, and character development as well!
btw- everything is lowercase for the aesthetic~ i do know how to properly type.

rules.
✦ length-
At the least, I will always do two paragraphs on each side. Although It can range greatly as my word count is 300 to 2,000. Most of my word count depends on the scene more than anything! Starters will likely be lengthy, as well as any scene that inspires me to write more. As long as we try to match, try to tone down/rise up as we need and see fit, all will be fine!

✦ formating-
my preferable style is third person. past or present tense don’t matter to me much. i can also do mutliparagrah or novella. whichever if fine with me!! don’t forget that the roles of the roleplay go as : i play my oc, you’re love interest(s). you play your oc, and my love interest(s). as for additional characters, i prefer to have us both control them rather than trying to remember who uses what background character.

✦ love Interest, fandoms, and mary Sues.
normally my heart and brain get stuck on a single love interest from a fandom. i’m sorry to say that I’m not flexible enough to always have others. but in an effort to make up for it, if we happen to have the same love interest we can- a, both write the same love interest for each other in a story that does not connect. b, we can do a different fandom on your end ((even if I don’t know it!))
leading us into fandoms, i’m always open to split fandoms! even one I don’t know, if you’re willing to do one of my cravings.
as for ocs, I never have an issue with any! all my ocs are comfort characters, so I’ll never nit-pick or judge whatever anyone comes up with. roleplays are meant to be fun!

✦ time and commitment-
at the least, i will always reply from a few hours to a week or so. the time is random, but i’ll always keep you as updated with my schedule as i can, the same would be greatly appreciated as well! there are undoubtedly times both of us will forget and just slip away for a while. this is perfectly fine! just reach back out to me whenever you are ready too, i’ll always be open for our roleplay once more! i want this roleplay to be fun, yet at the same time someone who’s willing to stick to it for long-term is what i’m looking for! short-term roleplays always leave me feeling like there should be more.

thank you for reading my rules, i hope we can be friends!

fandoms.

・❥・Red Dead Redemption 2/1
John Marston ♥ (Primary)
I already have a plot in mind + a basic bare-bones sheet for an OC ( I usually make super in-depth ones and will make a detailed one at a later date!)
Can play any game character for you! Or do another fandom!!

contact.
please have a little introduction about yourself when you reach out to me! you’re limits/triggers. other than those, all i really need to know is what fandom(s) you are interested in, as well as love interest!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back