• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Train Your Dragon: Fight for Freedom (Open)

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
It has been several years since the epic battle between Drago Bloodvist and Hiccup Haddock III. Things have settled down and for over eighteen years Berk has been quiet (or at least as quiet as a Viking Village can be, anyway.) The next generation of dragon riders have made names for themselves, some skilled smiths, others fantastic warriors and hunters.

That is until dragons begin disappearing.....

It is up to Hiccup's Child (me) and the next generation of Berk's Dragon Riders to find out what is happening to the reptilians that the people of Berk have come to know and love....

And stop whatever the madman who is behind this has planned before the last dragon is gone from the face of Berk's land forever.

Last edited:
"Astrid, have you seen Wyn?"

"Hiccup I told you, she went out flying about an hour ago."

There was a soft rumbling as Toothless put his head under Hiccup's hand, looking up at his master with large green eyes. Hiccup smiled and looked out at the door.

"She'll be fine, Hiccup."

"I know, Astrid."

~~~~~~~
Ashwyn Haddock sat atop her Scauldron on one of the cliffs of Berk, laying on his back in the sun of the summer day. Her dragon opened an eye and turned his long neck to look at her. Wyn was carving a small whistle with her knife made from a deadly Nadder spike (discarded, of course, after a rather nasty encounter with a wild one that left a sizable amount of spikes in her shield) and her small Speedstinger pack lay basking in the sun around her. The scauldron nudged her boot.

"What is it, Spritz?" Wyn asked, raising an eyebrow and sheathing her dagger. "What's wrong?"

The large dragon squirted her with a jet of cold water right in the face.

"Aw come ON!" Wyn said, rolling her eyes. "What did I do to deserve that, huh?" She flicked water into Spritz's face and the large dragon gave a rumble of dragon laughter. She grinned widely, a mischievous grin full of playful malice. "Oh really?" She said, sliding down his wing. She backed up and took a running start, tackling down his head to the ground. The dragon gave a loud roar of surprise and flopped over, pretending to be dead. Wyn stood and put her boot gently on the side of Spritz's head, making sure not to push down too hard or put her boot in his eye.

"Ha HA! I, the mighty Viking, have downed this ferocious beast! WHOAH!'" Wyn was tackled to the ground by one of her stingers, who looked into her eyes and booped her nose with his own. "Okay, okay. I get the point, I'm outnumbered and dragons always win."

The stinger got off and Wyn stood, brushing herself off. Spritz nudged her back and she turned around and stroked the mighty dragon. "Aw, I can't ever stay mad at you, big boy."

Aalin ran through the village holding a few books in her arms, barely dodging the others around her she made her way into the great hall. Taking a seat she the books down and opens all of them and taking out her notebook and pencil. She was dodging going to the dragon school, she was the only one her age without a dragon. It made her feel left out and weird, Aalin wanted to find her dragon but she couldn't see anyone on berk willing to help her do this. But she couldn't think about that right now, she had to update the book of dragons once more.

She set about updating the terrible terrors, Skrill and the whispering death. She turned the pages of her notebook and wrote in the book with black ink, trying to copy the handwriting in the book so it is easy to understand for those who will read it next. After 10 minutes she closes the book and sighs making up her mind to actually go to the school for once as they may find her a dragon or maybe she could start solving the missing dragon problem.

Wyn mounted Spritz and looked at the carved whistle in her hands. "Well, better try it out now." She put it to her lips and blew two short notes and one long one. Her speedstingers looked up to attention, their frills going up in recognition. "Rusvax, arena!"
The Speedstinger with the red frill screeched and sprinted into the woods in the direction of Berk, the other three in close pursuit.
"Okay, Spritz, let's go see what's going on today." Wyn said.
Her Scauldron nodded, then took off into the sky. He was agile, to be sure, and great at stunts, but he wasn't very fast. It took her about five minutes to get back to the arena, and her stingers were already waiting for her there.
Wyn sighed, putting her hair up and leaning against the wall. No one was here yet, and Wyn reveled in the quiet. She pulled out her own notebook and pencil, watching Spritz as he laid down in the middle of the arena, curling up into a donut shape. He closed his eyes and huffed, shaking his wing a little bit. Wyn smiled, sketching out her dragon's sleeping form on a page in her notebook. Lokia walked over to her and sat down by her leg, then began to luck her boot. Wyn wasn't paying any attention, but if she was she wouldn't have minded anyway.

(Hey Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart can you invite some more people?)

Aalin picked up the book of dragons and her small satchel, slinging it over her shoulder quickly she placed the book carefully in the bag before walking towards the giant doors of the great hall. Taking a deep breath she pulled them open and stepped outside once more, She watched others fly with their dragons or with their friends Aalin had never had any friends so she never did anything exciting. She pulled her small cloak closer to her and began walking to the arena and school, not knowing what to expect she stopped at her house grabbing her dad's sheild and battleaxe. She strapped the sheild and axe to her back carefully, Mentally prepareing herself to get the stuffing kicked out of her by a dragon or a class mate.

After a few minutes of thinking the worst she made it to the arena and headed through the gates, daunting as they were in size she was kinda use to huge and heavy doors. She looked around only to see one person and a few dragons.

(Ill try)

Malachai sat in a tree, his nose pointed to the sky as the wind softly blew past giving the feeling of freshness. It was a nice day with a few clouds littering the sky, but not enough to consider it to tell that it was going to storm. He looked down at the ground to see a black and blue dragon wrapped around the base of his tree sleeping soundly. Malachai chuckled, admiring Alucard's devotion to him since that time Malachai had proven himself worthy as the rider. He jumped down from the tree, making sure he didn't land on his friend but instead sat on his knees and began to pet his friend. Not even a few seconds went by before Malachai heard a soft purr emitting from Aucard which made him chuckle again at the spoiled dragon.

Aalin picked up the book of dragons and her small satchel, slinging it over her shoulder quickly she placed the book carefully in the bag before walking towards the giant doors of the great hall. Taking a deep breath she pulled them open and stepped outside once more, She watched others fly with their dragons or with their friends Aalin had never had any friends so she never did anything exciting. She pulled her small cloak closer to her and began walking to the arena and school, not knowing what to expect she stopped at her house grabbing her dad's sheild and battleaxe. She strapped the sheild and axe to her back carefully, Mentally prepareing herself to get the stuffing kicked out of her by a dragon or a class mate.

After a few minutes of thinking the worst she made it to the arena and headed through the gates, daunting as they were in size she was kinda use to huge and heavy doors. She looked around only to see one person and a few dragons.

(Ill try)

Svargas looked at Aalin from his position in the shadows and the Speedstinger let out a low purr. Scraping his claw on the stone, he bounded towards her and then butted her in the side playfully. He gave a loud squawk and moved his head to under her arm, and then sniffed around, moving over to her satchel and cocking his head.

Wyn looked over and whistled. "OI! Svargas, what are you doing?! Leave the poor girl alone!" She said, crossing her arms.
The stinger made a sad coo, and then looked balefully at Aalin.
"Sorry about that. Svargas is naturally rambunctious." Wyn chuckled, walking over. "I've seen you around the village but I've never gotten the chance to talk to you. I'm Wyn!" She held out her hand to shake.

Aalin jumped slightly when the dragon made contact with her side, giving a slight yelp she looked down at the dragon only to be met with one who didn't seem so scary. she smiled slightly and moved to look at it , kneeling down she carefully petted the dragon. She had never been this close to a dragon before but this one seemed nice. Hearing a shout from behind her she stood up and turn ed towards the voice "I'm Aalin, Lovely dragon by the way" She shook the other girls hand and smiled once more. "I'm kinda hidden in the great hall most of the time"

Aalin put her bag down carefully along with the axe and shield, She didn't want to scare the dragons as she had no clue what would happen if she did. Sitting down against the wall she crossed her legs and looked around at the other speedstingers and the Scauldron, She was amazed as she had only seen them in her book or with other vikings. "I'm taking a break from the books to see if i can learn about dragons and maybe find my dragon"

Xavir was at his house, relaxing in bed. It was too early for him to get out yet. Xavir wasn't ready for the nippy cold that was sure to await him when he exited the house. He closed his eyes, prepared for sleep's grasp to take him again, when a jet of flames launched from below him, barely missing his long locks of hair and scorching part of the bed, sitting it aflame. Looking down at the perpetrator, Xavir saw Scuddle. He sighed. "You are going to pay one day," he said with a grumble, putting out the small fire and getting up.

He quickly changed into his black armor, before strapping his twin swords to his belt (like his dragons, both were equally important) and exiting. He ran a delicate hand over Doomjaw's horn.
"You OK, buddy? I promise I'll fly you today. Let's go to the Arena first." With Doomjaw aside him and Scuddle perched on his shoulder, the trio set off for the arena.

They arrived to find they were the third ones there, thanks to Scuddle's flaming wake-up call. Xavir entered majestically, striding into the room. Doomjaw followed, poking Spritz with his horn, and the Terrible Terror remained on Xavir's shoulder.
"Ladies!"

Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart sitanomoto sitanomoto

Malachai stood up after giving Alucard a good scratch. His stomach was rumbling, but he had left his gear at his house since all he was there for was to relax. "Alright Alucard. We're headed back to Berk. I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure you are too." He said, hopping on the back of his friend and then taking off.

After a short bit, they had reached the town. It was the same as usual, but with not as many dragons as it used to. There were rumors that dragons were constantly disappearing, but didn't realize how bad it was till he saw for himself. Were they being captured or trained for an army? We're they used for meat and their skins as clothing? At any rate, it angered Malachai to the full extent. Without Alucard he would've been cooped up in his home so he knew that other dragons could help other people.

Shaking the thought, they landed by a restaurant. He hopped off of Alucard and gave him a good pet. "I'm just grabbing some food to go. I won't be long." Malachai gave him a second pet before heading inside. When he went in, he ordered some food and a lot for Alucard since he was obviously a dragon. As hexpected waited for the food he sat down patiently and looked around.

Aalin turned turned her head slightly to face the new person who had called out to herself and Wyn "Hello!" She said waving slightly at the man. Watching the 2 new dragons she took out the book of dragons and began reading up on terrible terrors as she had yet to see one, Aalin had seen the other types of dragons around the island but terrors were completely new and she wanted to know what they were like. After what seemed like a few seconds she closed the book and got up, reasonably sure she had enough to go off with terrors. Dusting her self off and shifting her weight to one leg she smiled once more.

"
Your lucky to have a bond with 2 dragons, i havent even been this close to any dragon before" She remarked politely out of repect for the rider and the dragons. Aalin would hate to come across as stupid or even worse, rude. She was very intrigued by the new dragons, yet still.a little cautious as she didn't know how to act around dragons, she isn't one to try upset people or creatures and didn't want to make the dragons mad or unhappy by doing something wrong.

Literally Batman Literally Batman sitanomoto sitanomoto

Wyn shook her head with a smile. "Hello Xavir," she said, and Rusvax trotted over to the taller viking. She raised her frill and cooed at Scuddle, then nudged Xavir affectionately.
"Rus, stop being a flirt." Wyn laughed, scratching the Beta on the nose.

Spritz opened an eye and looked at Doomjaw, then raised his head. He looked at Aalin, and with a friendly nudge of his nose on Doomjaw's wing, stood and padded over to behind her, sniffing her and then licking her cheek gently.

Wyn shook her head. "Luck? No. It's fate." She smiled at Aalin with at shake of her head. "If you wanna hang around a dragon, it's best to start with the friendly ones first."

There was a loud THUD as Skidlout and Sirius landed in the arena. The blue Deathsong lowered her wing, and the skinny boy slid off, wiping his eyes. They were a little red and his cheeks were a little tear-stained, but he approached the group with a smile. "H-h-Hey guys...." He stammered. "G-g-got any news on th-the disappearing d-dragons?"

"Not yet, Skids. I was just about to ask."

Sirius sat up tall, looking rather like she owned the joint, glaring full-on at Aalin, not knowing who she was. There was a low hum and the dragon crouched, arching her back aggressively.
Spritz noticed and readjusted himself behind Aalin, wrapping his tail around her protectively and spreading the large fins on each side, covering her. He hissed at Sirius and then lowered his tail, huffing in annoyance.
Skids looked embarrassed at his dragon, shaking his head, and the Deathsong relaxed and curled up into a spiral.
Wyn looked impressed and amused, "You probably don't want to start with the Deathsong until you get to know them a bit better." She gazed at her Scauldron and watched his display in amazement. "Well, you said you don't have a dragon, but I don't see why not! You seem to hit it off well with them. Except for Sirius, who doesn't really get along with anyone."

The large blue dragon let out a melodic roar in indignation.

Last edited:
"Aye miss, tomorrow I'll be off hunting with Knut, don't you worry," Gunnvor reassured the short woman who ran the local restaurant. The woman depended on the catches brought in by the Aumont family to run her eatery. With her training in full swing, Gunnvor was busy than ever with helping out with the family business, readying herself for combat, and finding time to herself.

Flinging open the door to the main eating area from the back, Gunnvor snorted in amusement as vikings all over eagerly ate their morning meals, the place already boisterously noisy, mead flowing heavily into goblets despite it being just the morning. She spotted Malachai at the bar, smirking she went up to him and leaned over the counter opposite of him, tilting her head up."What can I getcha stranger, you know, besides the beatings coming your way in the arena today?," she teased with a wink.

A deep sigh emitted from Malachai as he heard someone leaning across from him. His attention was to her at the words 'besides the beating coming your way' which was basically all he heard until she winked at him. He knew she wasn't meaning to be rude since vikings were vikings, but given who Malachai and his demeanor he wasn't going to have it. "I'd like chicken, potatoes and corn as well as two pounds of fish." He replied monotonously. It wasn't like he hated the attention. It was just that no one had taken the time to get to know him since he came across as rude and a pushover, but he was used to it and that was the reason Alucard was his only friend.

MuskyMuscovado MuskyMuscovado

Gunnvor frowned at the reply, cocking her head to the side and turning to shout the order to the back before turning herself back to Malachai."You all good?," she inquired, concerned for her teammate.

While Malachai didn't seem to be the kinda person that would get along well with her, Gunnvor didn't like to see anyone down, especially if she could help. She knew that to work well as a team, it was going to be necessary that everyone in her training squad know each other and have each other's backs.

Waiting for his response, she turned and began to fill two goblets with mead, turning back to him and offering one to him, taking a good swig of her own.

Seeing as though the female was more persistent than he thought, he ran a hand through his hair and huffed inwardly. "I'm fine. Thank you." He responded and saw that she had given some mead to him and then took a drink of her own. A strong woman. He was impressed. It showed she wasn't afraid to be herself around others no matter what. In an instant, Malachai's demeanor changed in a flash. His lips quirked into a smirk as her grabbed the goblet and chugged it. After finishing it, he sat it down and wiped his lips on his sleeve. "Aye. Fine mead you have there. That'll be enough for me though." He chuckled, nodding to the female. "The name is Malachai."

Gunnvor's eyes darted down to his glass and nodded in encouragement as he downed the drink. When he slammed down the goblet she jokingly gave him a little round of applause, her eyebrow cocking at his sudden change of mood.

"Well, well, you weren't such a tough egg to crack. And so typical of a viking, I give you strong drink and you become my best friend like the rest of this lot," she quipped, smiling as she finished off her drink and slammed it down next to his.

"Name's Gunnvor, your local fisherwoman and dragon warrior extraordinaire," she said with fake dramatics, wiggling her fingers for emphasis as the shop owner brought Malachai's order out, his meal on a large platter and a basket of fish for his dragon.

"Such a light meal for such a lovely dragon you have out there," she pointed out, motioning towards his wicked mount outside."If we have time after training, you should come hunting with my Knut and I," she offered.

"I'll be heading out!" Endlend called inside his home, his sword strapped over his back. It was a long, thin thing, unlike the weapons of Berk, but it was his.
"And I'll be gone a while, probably!"

"Then get going." Grimvaldr replied from his workable, hunched over his work. This time it was a design for a new ship, smaller and swifter. Endlend wished his father luck in that, but did not intend to help.

"Morrigan!" Endlend called outside this time, and followed it up with a whistle. The Smothering Smokebreath bounded over, slowing to walk loyally beside Endlend. The boy smiled, patted the dragon on the head, and kept walking forward.
"It's to the arena today, alright?"

The small dragon grunted in response.

It was a while before Endlend actually reached the arena, Grimvaldr and himself living quite a distance away. The walk wasn't that bad though, already used to long arduous tasks, so this was more like a stroll.

People already here. I can't swing my sword in the air then. Though Morrigan can do with some dragon company, Endlend thought to himself. He clocked his fingers, and Morrigan, excited to be out of the house, flew off. She did not leave the arena, but towards the other dragons, heedless of the size difference. Always a bold one, Endlend mused.

As the food arrived, Malachai dug in. It was delicious as the female now known as Gunnvor was talking. She was right about one thing. He was a viking just like the rest and he wasn't going to pass up a challenge. Shrugging his shoulders, he was so immersed in his food he forgot to reply. "I have my reasons for the way I act." He then took a large bite of chicken and waited to respond till his mouth wasn't full of food. "Nice to meet you by the way. Maybe I'll see how Alucard feels about the fish and if he likes it he'll probably want me to work something out." He chuckled at the thought as he mixed the corn and potatoes together. "We had hunted not long ago, but it was mainly for him. He's always hungry, but so was I. Figured to eat in Berk for a change." Malachai started finishing his food and afterwards pointed at the goblet. "Mind if I get some mead to was this lovely meal down with? Not a lot. Just fill 'er up to half." He asked, thinking about the offer to hunt when she was done working. "Why not? Alucard won't be happy but he needs friends although Skrill don't trust easily with humans. We'll see." He shrugged.

Aalin was amazed that Wyn's dragon stood up for her and she felt kinda thankful that he did as the dragon called Sirius scared her slightly, she would keep her distance and let Sirius work out she is no threat. She smiled towards the scauldron "Thanks big guy! sorry i don't know your name, otherwise id call you by your name not 'big guy' " she said taking a seat once more near the dragon paying attention to what the new guy had just said and thinking about it, rummaging through her pockets she pulled out a folded piece of paper. unfolding it she read over the notes on the paper, mostly the names and species of the missing dragons, where they were last seen and when the approximate time they went missing."I don't have much but basic information on the dragon" she said offering the paper to the boy with the tear stains, along with a scrap of fabric for him to use to attempt to clear the stains. Aalin may not have friends yet but she was always ready with this sort of stuff on hand in case anyone needed it, though nobody ever has ever needed it. She was happy to help anyone, even if they didn't get along or even know each other.

Aalin looked up at the sky while the others continued talking, she was listening but the sky looked more appealing at this moment in time. it was better then looking towards a dragon that we death glaring her, making Aalin shudder and look away every time she made accidental eye contact, besides she loved watching dragons pass over head and head off on adventures. She longed to do this but that would wait till she had solved the missing dragon problem, unless she finds a dragon during that process.

In the far off distance, a storm raged. Lightning cracked across the sky violently, sending Moira's hair standing on end.

The clouds around her pulsed with electrical energy, black with violet sparks bouncing around as the young woman flew about the back of her dragon. The Skrill looked perfectly at ease with all the lightning and sparks flying around her, and even Moira was feeling relatively easy up here. She knew her dragon was in control up here, and trust was very key in this relationship.

"Alright Sigr, lets do this crazy thing!"
She adjusted herself from where she sat on her dragon's back. The Skrill looked back at her, then gave a smirk and turned back to the cloudscape in front of her, flapping her wings in preparation as Moira slipped some goggles over her eyes. Once she was certain that the things were firmly situated on her face, she leaned down and pat Sigr's shoulder.

The Skrill roared and began to fly up high, her wings working the air as she gauged the air around her, before within a split second, her wings folded in over her body and rider as a bolt of lightning struck out, propelling the two forward at supersonic speeds back to Berk, at which once over the town, the dragon threw her wings open. It was a big dramatic display, and Moira absolutely loved it. She sat up on her dragon's back and threw her arms in the air, screaming a triumphant, "YEEEEEAH!" Before plopping back down against the dragon's back as she began to descend on Berk.

Soon she was walking into the arena where all these other riders were gathered, her hair windwhipped and her face red from wind sheer. "WOOO that was a good one, huh, Sigr?" The dragon gave a hearty trill in response as the two strolled into the arena. With a quick glance, the young woman took in all the people around her before leaning on one hip and crossing her arms before asking, "Soooo, what did I miss?"

Gunnvor cocked her head to the side quizzically, grabbing Malachai's goblet and turning to the bar, poring him another glass full, placing it down next to him and smirking, knowing he asked for half. Maybe she could get him a little tipsy for training, all in good fun of course.

"Figured you'd eat in Berk? Are you not from this village?", she asked, standing up and looking outside to see his dragon. To her surprise, a beautiful Skrill was outside, sunning itself in the morning rays. She whistled, impressed.

She loved her Knut more than anything in the world, his company was unbeatable and aptitude for learning always impressed her. However she couldn't deny that Malachai's fearsome dragon was a true sight to behold.

Wyn smiled. "That's Spritz, my scauldron. The big scary deathsong over there is Sirius. That's, Rusvax, Svargas, lokia, and Nax, my Speedstingers." She chuckled as Rusvax let out a loud, shrill call and the other three stingers flanked her on either side. They all bowed at Aalin in respect after Wyn waved her hand towards them in turn. Spritz, however, licked Aalin on the cheek in greeting. He had really taken a shine to the new girl, and Wyn couldn't help but wonder why.
Skidlout smiled and accepted the cloth, wiping his eyes before handing it back to her. "Th-thanks...." He took the paper. So far, there were seven dragons gone. He looked at the list that was given to him by Aalin and briefly sped through it.
~Gronckle
~Raincutter
~Stormcutter (wild)
~Terrible Terror
~Deadly Nadder.
~Monstrous Nightmare.
~Seashocker

With each dragon was a brief description. He bit his bottom lip. Seven dragons, from as big as a Raincutter to as small as a terro, had all disappeared without amy sign of a struggle. "This is bad." He whispered, and he felt Sirius nudge him in the back, concerned for her rider. He looked at the list again before noticing something odd. "M-most of the dragons were l-last seen either on the c-cliffs, or off of the island entirely...." He stammered, frowning.

"That is really strange..... I'll talk to my dad about gathering a search party up there." Wyn said. She looked at Moira with a smirk. "Little late, Moira. You look positively.... shocking." One of the things Wyn lived for was a bad pun. She wiggled her eyebrows at Skids who rolled his eyes, and Wyn stuck out her tongue out before continuing. "We'll start on the cliffs, but not before a little training, or relaxing, or whatever you guys want to do in here." She looked at Aalin, who was sitting against Spritz, staring at the sky. She smiled and sat down next to her, watching the dragons passing overhead. Spritz turned his head on his long neck to watch Aalin with a rumble of affection. His wing reached out and bopped her on the head gently, before folding again and putting his head on the floor. "You got a dragon?" Wyn asked, putting her hands behind her head and leaning back.

"Yeeeah, you know it Wyn." Moira said, tossing her hair over one shoulder and leaning on her hip, the skrill at her side giving a hufff before laying down on the ground beside her. "So what's this I hear about disappearing dragons?"

She listened to Wyn continue with her explaination of what was going on, and without really thinking, Moira walked over to Skidlout, asked, "Hey, can I see that?" And without really waiting to see if he would let her have it, she snatched up the list -carefully, she didn't want to spook the skittish guy- and began to look it over. She chewed her lip as she looked over it, then looked up at Wyn and remarked, "Ya know. I was just out- in case you couldn't tell-" She gestured at her own face, "And now that I think about it, I didn't see many other wild dragons while we were out. Normally, wild Skrill would be out en masse in that storm me and Siggy were flying around in." She pat her dragon on the head, who huffed and let an affectionate growl roil in her throat. "The average Skrill would LOVE to ride around on those bolts."

She then gave the list back to Wyn and said, "Either way, I'll help you look. I'll do anything to get out of the house and away from my dad and his... hair-brained schemes."

sitanomoto sitanomoto

"Most of the time I spend out in the woods. I'm not a very sociable person. So Alucard and I hunt in the wild mostly, but we come to Berk sometimes to at least remind each other who we really are." He shrugged, noticing that she was admiring his dragon which made him smirk. Turning around to see what he was doing, she saw that he was getting antsy. It made him wonder since Alucard didn't do that often. Malachai turned back around and reached in his pocket to get some money. When he put it on the table, her had taken the goblet and chugged half noting what a sly female Gunnvor was. "I'm sorry. I have to go. Keep the fish. We'll meet again." Quickly he rushed out.

Once Malachai had gotten to his dragon, Alucard was huffing and making grunts. "What is it?" He questioned petting him and when Alucard put his nose to the sky, that was when Malachai saw. Clouds were rolling in, gray and dark. They were very thick with thunder rolling in. "There's a storm." It made him smile. He smelt adventure. "Lets go!" He then hopped on his Skrill. "Just don't shock me."

Alucard chuckled and took off, excited to be in the clouds. Lights flashed and followed by a loud rumbling thunder. It made Alucard excited to be with his natural state. Malachai smiled, riding along. A lightning bolt flashed, making Alucard jet towards it and making the bolt hit him. Being a Skrill, he absorbed it and made him feel like a refreshed dragon which is what Malachai was hoping the storm would do. However, the thing Malachai didn't want was his hair sticking up due to the electricity. It made him sigh, but due to it helping his best friend then he didn't mind.

After a bit, Malachai had gotten Alucard to land by a pond. When he hopped off, he had given Alucard a good pet. "Alright my friend. Go and have your fun by yourself. I'm gonna clean up so take your time." With that being said, Alucard jetted into the sky once again leaving Malachai to undress and jump into the water to enjoy some swimming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back