• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How to save a life

Name:
Eric Whitefield

Appearance:​
Facts-About-Jason-Momoa.jpg

Former actor

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Eric is a very caring and passionate person. He is a very confident person, but when pushed down he can do some amazing things, but after a repetitive being denied and denied and denied. It gets to a point where he has to bring himself back up. He is a down with the flow type of person.

Bio:
Eric grew up in a town that was big enough that it could be considered a city, but it wasn't developed land wise that it wasn't. All through his school career he followed everyone. He wasn't one that would stick out in the crowd. There wasn't really anything special. The only thing that he had a true passion was the theatre. That is where he could go and no one judged him for how he acted or did because the thespians would be over the top.

It started in middle school. He would work the back stage till he was in eighth grade when he was named stage director. It was at this time that he grew more and more confident with his actions and himself. In high school he started off at the bottom working the back stage. Till one night when he was asked by the director to stand in for
a character that only had a small part. He really only said a single line. But that single line made yearn for more.

By the time he was a senior he was being picked for the lead. His grades were stunning all the while. He graduated and decided to move into a different part of the state. He always would go to the tryouts of any show that he could try out for.​

Hey! I'm sorry. Classes just started for me. College football also just started and I work for the athletic department. So i've been busy. Posting my character now!

Name: Violet Minster​
large.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual​
Personality: Violet is incredibly sweet, but also very driven. Her drive doesn't make her obnoxiously intense, thankfully. She often gives off a dreamy vibe and is often day dreaming while decorating cakes. She appreciates small things and tries to find the good in every situation. She lives for hipster restaurants with good food and spending evenings curled up on the couch with a good book.​
Bio: Violet grew up in a small town with a farmer father and a baker mother. She traveled a bit to go to a bigger high school in the next city over. After graduation, Violet moved to the city, although she was unsure of what she wanted to do. After about a week, she was offered a job at one of the largest bakeries in the city. She fell in love with the art of cake decorating and moved her way up to the head decorator.​

She wants to eventually open her own shop, but is unsure and a little scared about the process.
Dak Dak

You're fine darling! Just haven't heard from you, and wanted to check an make sure you were still interested. I'll post in and a little bit!

Eric Whitefield

Eric walked out of the Martell Theatre. This was the 12th time he was turned away. Any role that he would tryout for he was turned away. He wasn't even trying out for a big part. He started out just playing the small parts to get his foot in the door, but that didn't really work. He sighed as he looked up in the sky. The blue sky was meet with small puffs of white fluffy looking clouds. It wasn't like he wanted much. I mean yeah maybe he didn't go to a secondary school to study acting, but he had the talent and the passion. Something most people would kill for.

He walked down the street, not really paid any attention to where he was walking. In fact he didn't really care if anything had happened. That audition was from one of the last major theatre groups in the city that he could think about that he would even hope would take him. It was the last bit that he could take. It was hard on him to be confident and strong when he was told that his mother had died from her long term bout with breast cancer.

He was stopped before he walked into traffic by a random passerby and gave him a curse word as he did it. He stood there and watched traffic go by. When the sign lit up. Eric walked, and walked and walked till he was standing at one of the bridges that lead out to one of the city. He walked up it till he was at the zenith, the highest point of the bridge. He put the backpack that he had on his back on the ground and sighed. He looked down and saw nothing but water. He climbed over the railing and sat on the edge.

"Tell me, why did you tell me to go to this direction in my life?" He asked himself as he looked over to side of the bridge.

Violet was boxing up a wedding cake they had finished the night before. Each tier got it's own box and it would be assembled when they got to the venue. She was careful not to ruin the pearly white roses along the edge of the tier she was boxing up. She handed the box off to a coworker who was loading them into the bakery van.

Once they were all loaded up, Violet grabbed her keys to her car. She usually road in the van, but today the passenger seat was taken up by a box. She walked out to her black jeep and hopped into the drivers seat. She waited for the van to pull out onto the road before following out.

It was a beautiful day. Violet loved days like this, but almost loved rainy days more. They made her feel cozy. She let out a content sigh as she drove. Her life had been hard, at first, when moving to the city. But she had finally found her place in one of the best bakeries in the city. She loved her job with a passion and would often be there into the early morning finishing up cakes.

The bump at the beginning of the bridge leaving the city jolted her out of her thoughts. She shook her head slightly and focused on driving. She turned her head for a moment to look out over the blue water. Instead, she saw a fleeting moment of what looked like someone sitting on the edge.

Something inside her flipped. She jammed the brakes down and pulled off, her tires squealing a bit. Before she could think, she had gotten out of her car and was walking past her car towards the man.

"Hey!" She called to him. She stopped about 10 feet away, afraid he would jump if she got any closer. The wind whipped at her curls and she was thankful she wore contacts today, instead of her glasses that would likely blow off her face. "Hey! C'mon. Come back over and let's talk."

Eric turned his head to look at the women who had called out to him. He quickly turned his head around and looked back over the water. "What's there to talk about. The world sucks... I've followed my dream of coming to this forsaken city to try and work on my acting career, but no one will hire me..."

He looked back again, this time catching the face of the women that was talking to him. She looked familiar, but he couldn't place it. "First the world just gets you down then it kicks you. Over and over again, till you can't take anymore, then what happens. It does it again..." A couple of tears began to fall. He was obviously talking about his mother and her fight with cancer that brought him down. While the repeated rejection kept kicking him.

"There's no point in living if all that happens to you is horrible things... Maybe it's time that my final curtain is closed." He said looking down into the water.

Truff Truff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back