• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How to meet the 10 post requirement?

Xhili

It says I should have 10 posts by 24 hours to meet the requirement. But I don't know what I should do for 10 posts... please help!

Your ten posts can be anything. You can find an RP, get your ten posts there. You can find a discussion forum, get your ten posts there. The only things that don't count towards your post count are Private Messages and messages in the Chat. Otherwise, just go and chat! Just remember not to spam and abide by the rules. :)

CloudyBlueDay said:
Your ten posts can be anything. You can find an RP, get your ten posts there. You can find a discussion forum, get your ten posts there. The only things that don't count towards your post count are Private Messages and messages in the Chat. Otherwise, just go and chat! Just remember not to spam and abide by the rules. :)
Thank you!

Alexandra said:
People often make an introductory thread too, explaining what kind of games they like ~
Ooh, I'll try that. Thank you!

CloudyBlueDay said:
Also, I moved this thread to Site Questions and Information, which is the appropriate section for something like this. :)
Thanks again, its hard being a new guy, causing trouble already ;-;

CloudyBlueDay said:
Sounds about right :)

I didn't see this posted, but figured I'd clarify something.

It's not ten posts in a 24 timeframe, but 10 posts AND 24 hours of activity on the site.

You can take as long as you want to get to those ten posts! =]

Cheers~

Helpful thread! I knew about the rule but figured I couldn't participate in an actual roleplay until the 10 posts were met, good to know that's not the case =^-^=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back