• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy How to create a character: Featuring Eliza Quinn!

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_p1yajtNMp81x0tyluo1_400.png

Hiyea folks, it's your favorite neighborhood Quinn here! Coming in hot to your local airwaves to give you the low down on just how you!

Yes you!

Can make your own character here in the hosted project Azae - World At War~!

Below will be the start of our little journey, I'll walk you through all the steps nice and gently so you'll have no trouble at all getting one made! Who knows!? Maybe they'll drop by my shop later! Or maybe get eaten by Garnege, either way~ It's good that you've chosen to come here!

YOUR WORLD!!!

It's amazing! The great open world of Azae has many wonderous things!

azaemap-jpg.340319

Each land has it's own entry in the Six nations of Azae thread, very interesting stuff there! check it out and look below for some fun choices for your character, each land has it's own culture and majority for people!

Nations thread here!
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-six-nations-of-azae.354216/

Races​

T’Odis- Huge, strong, speak a language that makes me always think they’re mad at me, they stand a good head over most people, even the ladies are huge! Ladies tend to go 6 feet and up, but the biggest guys can go to even 7 FEET! Isn’t that crazy?

Their skin is practically as white as the snow that covers their homeland and they got sheet white hair, apparently rarely black hair, but can’t say I’ve met to many to say.

Nothing scares me more than a flirty T’Odisman, probably would break me in two! I’m a delicate flower! Though, can’t say I haven’t seen one that isn’t stark and stern mind.

Kildran- Thats me! And my sisters to, we’re fair skinned, sometimes tanned, blue to brown eye color, we’re your average stuff really. Or average to me I guess, brown, blonde or red hair, not often do you get my crimson locks though! We usually go about 5 foot something, six feet and higher is pretty big.

Can’t go wrong with us you know~! The notes say something about us looking… Irish/Scotish/English/French, whatever those are.

Parshumians- My sister is in love with their culture, touted around her boyfriend like a trophy last family get together, guy looked so embarrassed. Their from across the dark seas, rare enough due to that, skin tends to be lightish to dark. Notes again say… Japanese/Cambodian/Taiwanese? The hell is this stuff?

Finally we have Nomadae- Skin varies from light dark hues to very dark, eye colors tend to stay around brown with the hair following suit from brown to black. Tends to be curly though that's something I kinda find myself jealous of. Usually tall, built rather well from what I see, men tend to go above 6 feet.

Character Sheet​

Now here we have the character sheet! You fill this out and shove it in the cast section~! Or pm it to King Ad Rock for approval and tossing the idea ball around.

Name: This is obvious.

Race: See above!

Weapon of choice: Everyone has something, even some fancy ladies know which end of a pointy knife goes in. At least their proficient in stabbing each other in the back anyways.

Sexual orientation: Optional, but also obvious, what do yea like.

Description: Physical stuff, include a picture as well to help people. Should also give at least a good bit of an explanation of what you see the character as.

Personality: Also obvious, give at least two paragraphs.

Background: The doosey, look over the world, look over the other characters, get a feel for everything, then get to writing. If you have an idea thats reaching for the stars, talk to the Gm! He’ll be happy to help you!

Now, something you will need to keep in mind it to READ THE TIMELINE!!! Espeacially for your CS, it’s whats happened in the world! And it’s important! Looking at important people threads as well will help you see what figure heads you should be bowing to! Save for Queen Suzy(Suzane) cause she is honestly the best. Straight up!

Timeline here!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/historical-timeline.354403/

Ah yes, now to discuss payment for this tutorial, would you like to be billed bi-weekly or pay in full now?

Wait, where are you going?

Hey! COME BACK!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back