How To Be a Horrible Person

Technic

♥ ωαη∂єяєя σƒ тнє мιη∂ ♥
Hello there! This is How To Be a Horrible Person! Here's how the game works:

Basically, think of something horrible you've done to another person. Now, just give a step-by-step guide on how you did so!

Example:

Lesson One: Steal Their Dog!

First, you must find out where they keep their dog at night, hopefully it's outside. Second, wait until night comes. Get your combat gear on and find an hour of the night where you can sneak out without being caught. Then, just jump their fence, grab the dog, and bounce!

Yes, that is an actual thing I did
xD . Now you're turn! (I'm excited to see how bad the people of RPN are.)

I guess the only really horrible thing I did was hurt people in emotional and physical ways so...Please don't judge me... I had a hard time when it came to expressing my emotions, liking people, and not beating up every person that complimented me. I have learned from my youthful years.

"How to break someones heart"

1. Date them even though you don't really like them and only doing it for practice cause you suck at dating

2. Make them really like you without much effort... I guess just continue to play hard to get (when you aren't really) and be sort of tomboyish

3. Take a really long time to break up with them even though you decided like the first three days of dating.

4. Convince them to break up with you by having a dragged out conversation.

5. Watch their face drop and their whole life be ruined for awhile until they realized that you never showed any desire for them at the beginning and they dreamed it.

I was such a horrible person in 5th grade. I know. At this time we sat really close to each other and most desks were not separated.

How to switch peoples tests papers in the middle of the test.

1. Make sure the teacher leaves the room

2. Make sure your victims are distracted (ie. One goes to the bathroom and the other is daydreaming while looking out the window)

3. Tell your friend next to you to shush and carefully switch the test papers.

4. Sit back and watch the fun while concealing your laughter

5. This is not really necessary but it would work better if you've already finished your test (like I was)

I've got more evil things that I've done like putting glue in someone's drink but o-o I won't tell because you might call the police.

How to: Scare the ever-loving crap out of someone in the Badlands! (Extra points for doing this to your mother)

Step One: Find a pathway along a cliffside in the Badlands, preferably on a family trip.

Step Two: Grab target by the shoulders gently.

Step Three: Give a sharp (but weak) shove with the hand opposite to the edge, then pull them back with the arm on the side of the edge.

Step Four: Feel bad about it, then cry.

Step Five: Admit it a few years later on a site where nobody knows you personally.

Lesson 101: How to get a girl that you had a crust on at a young age!

Step 1: Become the class clown.

Step 2: Stare at her until she's forced to notice you.

Step 3: Spread rumors that you guys are dating.

Step 4: Bring her an apple everyday at lunch.

Step 5: Go to school and then have your heart broken when you discover that she moved away.

Step 6: Cry during lunch until the girl who you truly liked come to comfort you.

Step 7: Congration! You got the girl.

"How to make your friends cry on end for weeks!"

step one: become best friends and get really close to them

step two: tell them about how you may not continue to live in blank place bc of blank reason

step three: spend most of the summer in a different country

step four: tell them you are moving to Canada! this is the part where the cry bc you are leaving them. however, to be extra cruel, do steps five to seven

step five: invite your family onto this prank, so they can make fake Facebook posts

step six: come back to blank country

step seven: call them claiming to be on your way to the airport to go to Canada, but in fact, show up at their place, and watch as they scream, jump, and cry, then punch you for deceiving them and breaking their hearts!

yep. it was quite fun, and terrible of me to do, and they still hold that against me after 6 years. oops.

All you fools don't have true negative intentions so allow me to tell you of my many exploits.

First become mentally unstable and fail art school.

Second democratically get elected as President of your country.

Third gather up a group of people who are not "perfect" enough and take them on a beyond scared straight tour in an internment camp

Fourth promise them a nice long and cold shower as a reward.

Fifth, don't give them shower.

Reznor said:
All you fools don't have true negative intentions so allow me to tell you of my many exploits.
First become mentally unstable and fail art school.

Second democratically get elected as President of your country.

Third gather up a group of people who are not "perfect" enough and take them on a beyond scared straight tour in an internment camp

Fourth promise them a nice long and cold shower as a reward.

Fifth, don't give them shower.
Hitler did it first, you plagiarist.

Sizniche said:
Hitler did it first, you plagiarist.
You compare me to that nuisance, Hitler!?!?! All he did was a mass genocide! I DENIED THE HYGIENE OF MILLIONS!!!!

Reznor said:
You compare me to that nuisance, Hitler!?!?! All he did was a mass genocide! I DENIED THE HYGIENE OF MILLIONS!!!!
But... They can just... Use their own... Or a stream... Or a lake... Or a river...

How to pull a nasty prank gone viral

1. have a family reunion

2. spot a very emotional cousin

3. wait before she has to sit down

4. pull the chair with the one arm you have free (as the other is in a sling

5. falls and cries ensue

6. say it was accident

OH MY DUDE YOU JUST GOT PRANKD

I have committed the horrible act which DemonKitten has done, so I won't mention that. I feel kind of bad, but not a whole ton for it either, so let me go back and recall when I was but a wee annoying five-year-old who was a bully to the new addition of the family.

Preparations before moving on with your plan:

Have a snack late in the afternoon when mom is tired from doing the daily tasks of the day. Eat lots of gross food called vegetables, eat those leftovers from last week even though you know deep inside that you'll be poisoned later and then leave many dishes for mom to wash. Now you may go forth to defeat the monster.

1. Come up to the criminal who took away your status of "baby of the family" and "only child" where you could get as much attention from both parents without any distractions. Angrily think about all the stuff you've lost after that... THING came.

2. Ask mommy if it's okay to play with your beloved sibling. Make yourself look as sweet as possible, looking like you want to hug and kiss that evil bundle of (not) joy. She must say yes for you to continue your plan.

3. After mommy says yes, go tell her that she forgot to wash a few dishes. Watch with a smug smirk/grin as she walks away to the kitchen before turning towards the little horror. Glare at them and whisper mean things like "you look as round as a potato". But do not make the toddler cry. Yet.

4. Now, lift up their pudgy arm and forcefully make them slap you. Hopefully they will find it funny and try again. Then tell them to grab your hair. If they are smart like my sibling was, they will oblige. They will spout their baby language of nonsense in reply.

5. Try to pull away from them as they hold your hair, and when it starts stinging cry to mommy in a distressed voice. Mommy will come running and see the baby as the true monster they really are.

6. Now after mommy makes them let go of your hair, take a step back and watch from afar as mommy scolds and spanks them. Watch as they start crying. Once that has happened, you may now pat yourself on the back for completing your mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
...This act is absolutely evil, and cannot be forgiven. Especially in the community of Fire Emblem players... I've done it once, but then deleted my file.

Step 1 : buy fire emblem fates birthright

Step 2 : pick phoenix mode, play the easiest modes possible

Step 3 : only use azura.

Step 4 : ???

Step 5 : are you happy now? you're officially a bad person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back