Other How tall are you?

5'4"

Which is really sad when my mom was around 5'8" and my dad six feet even. My mom says I take after her grandmother, who's about as tall as I am.

Recently, I was in the hospital for a certain medical reason, and they had to do a 3D scan of my bone structure. According to the lasers and computers at said hospital, I am 5'10.75". Course, if anyone asks, I round it up to 5'11", maybe even 6'0" if I'm feeling particularly daring that day.

I'm at a fairly boring height, I think.

5'8, bordering 5'9, and I've been told that's tall for a female my age but I don't really deem myself as tall?

rebandvodka said:
I'm at a fairly boring height, I think.
5'8, bordering 5'9, and I've been told that's tall for a female my age but I don't really deem myself as tall?
That is pretty tall for a female! That puts you in the 90th percentile according to the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/data/set2clinical/cj41c072.pdf Granted that's 16 years ago but I don't think average height changes as fast as the value of the US dollar, for instance!

I recently found out I'm 5'4" and for some reason I thought I was taller? I don't know why, everyone but my mom is taller than me.

Wyman said:
I recently found out I'm 5'4" and for some reason I thought I was taller? I don't know why, everyone but my mom is taller than me.
It's probably due to genetics? Is your dad taller than your mom? If if so, that's probably the reason :P .

ChronosCoded said:
It's probably due to genetics? Is your dad taller than your mom? If if so, that's probably the reason :P .
I wrote that poorly, sorry! I meant I don't know why I thought I was taller than I am when 99% of my family tower over me!

5'9 almost 6 foot

HELLO DOWN THERE!*waves causing large wind gusts*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]5'9
HELLO DOWN THERE!*waves causing large wind gusts*

[/QUOTE]
Ha, I'm taller than you!

*asteroid flies by*

5'2

Which wouldn't be too bad, if not for the fact that I also have the deepest voice out of anyone I know. Now if only I could actually manage to grow a beard... Best Dwarf impersonation ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back