How soapy are your Soft Scrub bubbles in a soap-personality metaphor?

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all.

How soapy are your lovely (or maybe not so) luscious Soft Scrub bubbles in a convoluted metaphor relating personality and the qualities of soap?

Are you soapy soaps pure and snowy? Could fake Santa beards be made from it bringing the laughter of children? Would doves fly out?

Or are your soaply soaps burning acidic, melting the flesh of those who simply wanted to wash their hands? Do you make the dirty people weep?

If people ingested your personality, would they become sick or is your Soft-Scrub non-toxic? Child-safe?

Is your soap very bubbly, and soft of the skin, but there's a misplaced Mr. Yuk on the bottle?

I'm very interested and invested and in your replies, thank you for your time and for dealing with my inquisitiveness into rather persoapanal matters.

Scrub Deity bless y'all.

My soap personality can be summed up in one brand: Johnson's Baby. The Milk Bath one, if we're going into specifics. Some think I'm ky00t and genteel, but some find me intolerable to even smell.

meme.jpg

Oh, Mug, I understand what you're trying to convey completely and I feel so blessed by the Scrub Deity to have someone to finally banter with in a nonsensical manner. I think my soap personality could be compared to the average soap, brand irrelevant- it's good on the outside with wonderful fluffed bubbled, just for your hands, but on the inside it makes you rather sick to varying degrees.

Ghost said:
Oh, Mug, I understand what you're trying to convey completely and I feel so blessed by the Scrub Deity to have someone to finally banter with in a nonsensical manner. I think my soap personality could be compared to the average soap, brand irrelevant- it's good on the outside with wonderful fluffed bubbled, just for your hands, but on the inside it makes you rather sick to varying degrees.
That would just apply to all of us soapy peasants, then. Everyone's gross to be consumed - the cannibal invited to the party will be sad.

@Portal that's very much alright. It seems for some my content is simply as meaningful as Kryptos' fourth passage.

I suppose so muggy! I wasn't even thinking about the literal sense, but it's true for both.

Ooh, large bubbles. I don't think I even tried to take into account the size when comparing to people personalities.

I see now it was ridiculous to not consider girth as a variable, and you have opened my intangible eyes!

This brings so many new possibilities for metaphorical soap language...

I would generally describe my soapness of some rather uncommon smelling brand of liquid handsoap that most children would find frustrating to make long-lasting bubbles with. But hey, the smells great, even if you can't pin the scent to anything you've ever smelt.

Hmmm... good smelling, but tiny bubbles no good for even a bubble bath. Scent is another important thing to consider. I wonder how I'd smell?

I find myself to be rather similar to L'Oreal Kids, must I make a comparison. Fun enough to go around the whole tub, anyone and everyone is my friend if they wanna be, lather galore and smells fruit-tastic, and my friendly shape makes me a blast to play around with. Though, despite my bright and happy label saying I'm perfectly safe, don't mess around with me or I'll make your eyes sting like a sonuva! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back