How many pokemon roleplayers are out there?

Kuachi

Existential
I've been needin' ta' know, cause' I got a feelin' there's a lot of em' out there.

I'm a pokemon roleplayer myself! Reply to me if you like pokemon.

I've played Pokemon, if that counts xD I'm not a hardcore fan or anything, I've only played Crystal, SoulSilver, and X. But I wouldn't be opposed to a roleplay. I like playing as Pokemon ( :) )

LegoLad659 said:
I've played Pokemon, if that counts xD I'm not a hardcore fan or anything, I've only played Crystal, SoulSilver, and X. But I wouldn't be opposed to a roleplay. I like playing as Pokemon ( :) )
I like roleplaying as a pokemon as well.

[QUOTE="Ace Felix]I like roleplaying as a pokemon as well.

[/QUOTE]
Hooray! (^.^)

Well... Perhaps I should correct my statement by saying I like the idea of playing as Pokemon. It kind of hasn't happened yet xD

I love Pokemon. Aside from gen 5, I've played all the other gen's. I'm currently involved in a Poke rp, and I'm enjoying it. I believe we're still open, so feel free to check it out if you're interested!

SchizoManiac said:
I've Had my fair share except it was more... um well, ''extreme''. (People died and pokemon were ravenous.)
That's us. Pokemon behave like they should, like animals. While they weren't rabid, they have their own personalities. We had an event where Mt. Pyre was destroyed by Team Rocket, people died.

I like to consider myself a Pokemon fan. I do like roleplaying as a Pokemon kinds like Mystery Dungeon, but I'm not opposed to trainer style rping.

I've always been a fan and I've done a bit of Roleplay with it, I've found a lot of the people I have tried have always made things waaaay more complicated than they need be! It's such an awesome setting when you put a real world "dark" twist to it.

Didn't even know that was a thing. When Pokemon first came out, I was all over that sh##. I figured since games still come out that it was still fairly popular, but seriously hadn't a clue people RP the setting.

I personally find Pokemon a lot more enjoyable when the setting is more mature. I cannot stand Ash and the show, all that friendship overcomes all odds crap is overdone. The only problem that I've found is coming up with a balance between the games and a sense of realism.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]You're bound to find some! xD

[/QUOTE]
I hope so. Maybe I can bring back an old character I used to Roleplay as xD

Im a Pokémon Roleplayer n.n I love Pokémon and have an OC based in each region. For Kanto we have my Rocket Executive. For Johto we have my Trainer character. For Hoenn my OC is the Adopted daughter of the Champion. For Sinnoh we have a Pokémon researcher and Grandaughter of the Professor. For Unova my character is the Child of N and White and the only character with a legendary on her team. And for Kalos we have Callum/Serena's half sister the Daughter of Sycamore and the Character's mother.

I would be if I had a partner to RP with xD My real life friend will lose interest within about two days. So sad. I love writing too. ;_;

I like role playing as both a trainer and a Pokemon. ^^

I've been a big fan of the franchise since I was a small bean. I have almost every single Pokemon game for every platform, minus only the Japanese Leaf Green. ;u;

Ug tbh I hate Roleplaying as a Pokémon,I love Pokémon Roleplay where you are a human with an army of Pokémon you like. But I find yiff to be absolutely disgusting and that's all anyone who Roleplays as a Pokémon wants to do it seems

M-me! I love Pokémon! Joined the fandom eleven years ago!

Actually, I've never roleplayed it, because every time I see a thread it's just a bunch of trainers with shiny starters and weird names having their own special snowflake journeys... But if there were ever a serious RP, I'd be all for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back