Other How many hours of sleep a night do you have to get?

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume
How many hours of sleep each night do you need to have without feeling groggy in the morning?

For me it takes me about 1-2 hours to wake up fully, no matter how much sleep I've had. But I would say the minimum amount of sleep I can function with is 7-8 hours.

for me it's probably like six hours, but yeah, it takes almost an hour for me to feel wide awake. but i try to get at least eight hours sleep max.

I feel much better in the morning when I get eight hours of sleep! But I tend to stay up a little later than I should be and end up with seven hours. If I get less than that I'm constantly yawning the next day or my head's feeling numb or worse case scenario, I have a major headache.

When i sleep 5-6 hours without a nap, i feel totally refresh after 10 minutes. But after 10 hours it took me 30 minutes.

I can be awake in minutes no matter how little sleep I get, and nobody can tell the difference in whether I've gotten 1 hour of sleep or 8. I can go about a week of getting less than 1-5 hours of sleep each night before I start noticing side effects. This definitely isn't the case for sister, though; she gets really irritable if she gets less than 8 hours of sleep.

Hm, I can survive on little sleep, but the ideal amount for me would be 7. Seems to be the true magic number for me, even on casual days without a need to wake up on time, I seem to naturally wake up after almost exactly 7 hours.

I typicallyย get between 6-7 hours of sleep a night. But I can run on very little or no sleep if I have too. It only takes me a few minutes for me to be fully awake and functioning.

I've gone almost three days without sleep on a challenge, but I slept for twelve hours afterwards.ย 

My minimum amount without grogginessย isย about 3-4 hours. I usually get about 5-6 hours.ย 

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get 8 to 9 hours. But I don't sleep well half the time, so there's that.ย 

The optimal, adaptableย seven hours are all I need.

After conditioning myself with months of sleeping at the exact, same moment, and waking up at a precise time, I have successfullyย turned into another being โ€” human only in form, an extraordinary sleeper โ€”ย and nothing can stop me from accomplishing my sleep schedule. Not even jet lag.ย I'll destroy anything that obstructs my path to the ultimate sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the least amount of sleep I have ever gotten was 3 ish hours with semi-functionality

If you want full functionality...I'd say I need at least 4 or 5.ย 

Then again, who am I kidding? Sleep is for the week

I can typically go around my day with 4 hours in periods of high stress. To compensate, I tend to go up to ten-eleven hours of sleep during more relaxed periods of my life (mainly weekends without my laptop), on occasion, to keep some balance. I usually go for 6 hours of sleep.

In emergencies, I can handle myself with two hours, but only for one day, and Iยดll be a bit dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back