• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic How hero's fall

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
Ok guys I'm back after a long absence due to college. Well since its my 19th birthday I decided to get back online and post a RP I had an idea for recently. It is Basicly a crime drama (Think NCIS, or CSI) with super powers.

The year is 2045 and humanity just wrapped up WW3. Towards the end of the war most countries turned to augmented soldiers to fight in the battles. Genetic experiments, cybernetic enhancements, natural abilities, and even a few people summoned from beyond our own realms. And of corse when the war ended, as always, the army shrunk. People with powers quickly became martyred and outcasts becuase of there abilities, enhancements, and the fear of these "war machines" now on the streets. Many of them with mental disorders from what they went through. And only 5 days after the official ending of the war. A US marine with cybernetic enhancements snapped after an anti war protester call him and all of his kind "worse then monsters" he proceded to beat the protester to death with his bare hands... It went viral. This lead to even more discrimination and either pushed these enhanced people towards the government to help. Or into crime. Now a task force code named "HERO". Are the ones who have to deal with crimes that look Enhanced in nature. They are also dealing with many of anti government and anarchist groups poping up around the country.

(I will be accepting 5-8 hero's and possibly 2-3 other villians who will help me with crimes that are going on that the heros need to solve.)
(1st ES anti tank unit 2nd picture after the battle of cherry hill where 1 ES unit wiped out 78 federation tanks while loseing 4 out of 5 people. Turned the tide in the western front to the empires favor. Also first use of enhanced humans.)
901_anti_tank_troopers.png night_blue_lantern_by_ercoez-d49g12z.jpg
(Anti government group known as red claw)

Ctt_troup.png
Anarchist durring the empires hero's day honoring all the men and woman who died in war. 1 ton of airborne chemical weapons were released by a few anarchist groups. Death toll was 600+
images (18).jpg

Sweet sorry for not replying I didn't get any type of notices all (alert or email wise.) well anyway I will be starting it tomorrow and here are the role type things I have so far (don't need to stick to them only some arch types for this)
Crime team
Leader-
Tech-
Agent-
Agent-
agent-

Crime groups (will be in contact with me in an attempt to make a story out of this that you guys drive forward)
Red claw-
Anarchists-
Various gangs/criminal organizations-
Serial killer- me (will allow others later but one at a time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back