How easy is it to manage one roleplay?

Dugym

One Thousand Club
<p>

On my other forum, it's easy to join all roleplays and manage them all. Of course, it's really small and has a limit of 3 roleplays at once. But here, that forum doesn't matter. On this forum, how easy is it to manage one roleplay? How active, on average, do you need to be? How fast, on average, do they move? How easy would it be to manage multiple roleplays?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, those things are so incredibly variable I don't think anyone can answer you definitively, so I'm just guessing here. Sometimes my RPs get a dozen posts in an hour, sometimes one a week or less. Most others seem to move at around four posts a day, give or take. I think on average you might see two, three hours of activity a day?

I'm running about 12 RPs so I am not a good example.

As @Grey states there is no general rule of thumb that works across all the roleplays here because they are all so varied. So first I would ask - what kind of roleplays are you looking at? 1x1s ( between you and a single partner ) or groups ( three or more people )

If groups - I would honestly say it's going to be a wait and see kind of scenario. You can look at posting requirements ( or ask the GM if they aren't listed ) but honestly you'll just have to join to get a look there.

In 1x1s it's easier because people will often tell you straight out - this is how often I can post. This is how often I'd like you to post. Questions?

And if they don't say it outright again you can always ask.

Yeah, what everyone said before. Depends on the roleplay!

I'm involved in about 15 RPs, but several of them are Quests which are really low commitment.

Of course, several of them are very in-depth affairs.

(Regardless I'm in more than I should be, ha.)

But anyway, it's just what pace the groups you're roleplaying with set and what works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back