• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do you mark something a spoiler?

Liftoff

La Fleur Qui Bourgeonne
I have no idea how people mark things as spoilers! May someone please tell me how?

Also, if you don't want to use the editor, you can type it out manually, which is what I always do c:

Code:
[spoiler=This is my name!]This is my text![/spoiler]

Result:
This is my text!

Also, if you don't want to use the editor, you can type it out manually, which is what I always do c:

Code:
[spoiler=This is my name!]This is my text![/spoiler]

Result:
This is my text!
Thanks. That's very helpful 😙

I have a question about using the spoiler tag, so far no one has been able to answer my question and I'm starting to undermine my own intelligence.

I have a question about using the spoiler tag, so far no one has been able to answer my question and I'm starting to undermine my own intelligence.
Hey! What can I help you with?

How to I write a spoiler without creating a chain of spoilers? Because every time I write a spoiler it always has another in it. It's very frustrating.

How to I write a spoiler without creating a chain of spoilers? Because every time I write a spoiler it always has another in it. It's very frustrating.
Hmm... that's odd. Could you show me what code you're typing in?

I'm using this code from the BB codes, and I honestly don't know where I am going wrong.
Spoiler with a title

Users who are viewing this thread

Back