Advice/Help How do you make a role play here?

Katya

I'm a scaled monster that urinates rainbows
Hello Everyone -

This may be a simple question but sometimes the answer is a bit more complex. I mean especially depending on what platform you are using. How does one start a role play here? Say, I understand the basic instruction and how to set it up. How do you present it? Strict? Relaxed? What draws you to a role play? Just curious.

There is no definite answer to this question. Or if anything, that would be - present it however you want, depending on what kind of roleplay you want to make. :)

There is audience for both strict and relaxed rules, for fandoms and for original settings, for medieval fantasy and for modern world... So it entirely depends on what you want from your roleplay and should go from there :)

Can see the basics of what we generally suggest to include here, but in the end it's still individual preferences.

There were a few interesting discussions on how to set up search threads, it may help you as well!

and quite a few others that cover various aspects of creating and running a roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back