• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How do you customize tabs with divs?

youngkyun

sad but rad
I really want to figure this out but I'm having a hard time doing it. Can anyone teach me how too? Like, is there a guide?

I really want to figure this out but I'm having a hard time doing it. Can anyone teach me how too? Like, is there a guide?
I tried it only once before but try covering up the regular bbcode tabs with divs maybe?
But I had to leave a bit of space to click on the original tab. But there are ways to have it blend in with the background too.

I tried it only once before but try covering up the regular bbcode tabs with divs maybe?
But I had to leave a bit of space to click on the original tab. But there are ways to have it blend in with the background too.
It seems that other people have done it this way. But I think there's more to it than my explanation.

I believe the way to be able to completely cover it will be to add the property pointer-events:none.

I'm not too sure, never did it this style myself. Here's a quick one that Fable Fable made. fake tabs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back