• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help How do you create private posts??(I'm new here so I'm sorry ;-;)

Ayaka Hayashi

I'm really sorry to trouble all of your people but I have no where else to turn to for help >.<
Since I'm new here I have no idea how to do anything and where everything is I wouldn't know how to do the obvious either so I would be so so grateful if someone could help me how to create a private post :'D please <3

Wait so um...when you go there, how exactly are you supposed to create one??? ^^;
unknown.png

Welcome Ayaka! As an anti-spam measure, new members cannot create PMs until they've made 10 posts elsewhere (anywhere except My Private Workshop and forum games, really). You'll still be able to respond to a PM that someone else sends you, though.

Whoops, I misunderstood, I think. Never mind!

Welcome Ayaka! As an anti-spam measure, new members cannot create PMs until they've made 10 posts elsewhere (anywhere except My Private Workshop and forum games, really). You'll still be able to respond to a PM that someone else sends you, though.

Oh yaaa you're right! Thanks a bunch c:

Yeah, you need at least ten posts to send private messages to people. But you can access your Private Workshop without that requirement.

In the Home page, where the other status updates are...do you see where it says, "Update your Status?" You now have 10 posts so you should be able to do this. If not, wait a bit for the system to catch up. I think you need to have the 10 posts to make a status update.

In the Home page, where the other status updates are...do you see where it says, "Update your Status?" You now have 10 posts so you should be able to do this. If not, wait a bit for the system to catch up. I think you need to have the 10 posts to make a status update.
Oh I think I got it! Thanks so much!! :DD <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back