• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help how do you change the apperance of tabs and accordians?

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
i don't think anyone in the bbcode center knows how to change the appearance of tabs but alright.before i proceed bbcoding, can anyone tell how to edit the appearance of tabs and accordions?

i don't believe you can the look of tabs but for accordions you go like this:
Code:
[accordion]
{slide= [bg= xxxxxx] one [/bg]} hello {/slide}[/accordion]

you have to use a hex code to change the color of the accordion (where the 'x's are)

hope that helps!

i don't think anyone in the bbcode center knows how to change the appearance of tabs but alright.before i proceed bbcoding, can anyone tell how to edit the appearance of tabs and accordions?
i don't believe you can the look of tabs but for accordions you go like this:
Code:
[accordion]
{slide= [bg= xxxxxx] one [/bg]} hello {/slide}[/accordion]

you have to use a hex code to change the color of the accordion (where the 'x's are)

hope that helps!

I might have to tweak the way tabs work to make them be editable.

How Accordions Work
The appearance of the tabs aside from the name is static, those can't be messed with.

As for accordions, it's rather simple as detailed within our Site BBCode Guide. (There's a spoiler if you can't see it.) Mainly accordians are changed via slide.

Slide 1

Text

Here I did the following:

Code:
[border=0px solid blue][Accordion=bcenter|50%]
{slide=[bg=blue]Slide 1[/bg]}
Text{/slide}[/accordion][/border]

The border around the whole accordion is to get rid of the standard border it places automatically, just for looks and not really necessary.

The accordion tag is how it begins. There's a list of what can be used here separated with | but what I did was used bcenter to center the block in the post and 50% to have the accordion only extend 50% of the page width. Each can be altered according to your preferences.

Finally, you use the {slide} tag to create slides. You can have as many as you want and style them however with the tags inside the brackets. I used [bg] to make it blue.

Make sure to close all tags or you'll get some odd occurrences.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Yeah but you can't alter their looks if whats what you wanted to do. Only accordions can be styled.
that's fine honestly. wouldn't mine if you add that as a feature but it's fine nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back