How do you actually screw with your players?

Windsock

Two Thousand Club
Hey everybody, I'm doing a quest here and I was wondering how other people actually tug at their player's heart strings. I think I got the right idea at least, but I'm still looking for examples.

Could anyone share moments that they really fucked with someone in a roleplay, for good or ill? I'd like to hear about both, if possible.

Just a tip you might want to use a different term than screw/fucked because the way the title came across was a little ERP. 

As to your actual question I'm not sure I can help you without a little more to go on? What is the situation and what are you trying to do specifically? 

Well, that's a really good point y'got there Rae.

Probably should've re-read what I posted...

I'd talk more but there's honestly not much else I can say on the matter.

Iduno if this is exactly what you mean, but in one of my roleplays just today, I rped my characters lover showing up. The lover and my character had history, that ended poorly. It ended so poorly, that he lover turned into an evil psychopathic monster/person, to only morph into a fullblown monster after trying to get her ex (my character) to join her on the side of demons. My character broke down mentally, but still wouldnt join her. Then after her lover changed into a fullblown monster of evil, she attacked my main character and left her for near death.

Thats the gist of it anyway lol.

The person I was roleplaying with was devastated emotionally. (The other person reading also was devastated). I, in truth, was also quite hurting rping it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back