• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How do I get a tab to overflow?

youngkyun

sad but rad
I have this code I'm working on but I don't know how to get my tab to overflow? Can someone help me?

I have this code I'm working on but I don't know how to get my tab to overflow? Can someone help me?
Are you attempting to do an overlay tab or just normal tabs with an overflow?

Are you attempting to do an overlay tab or just normal tabs with an overflow?
Normal tabs with an overflow,

Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=#f4f4f4][row][div=width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/bfd724c3a19fc14cbf766cae3824cb62/tumblr_ozfd9guHF41wsph7yo1_500.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:5px solid #ddcccc;border-radius:70px;][/div][/row]
[center]☾ ☾ ☾[/center]

[div=width:300px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:#f4f4f4;][tabs][tab=hello] [div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]happy kenta day[/div]f[/tab][tab=h3llo][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fo[/div][/tab] [tab=hell0][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fg[/div][/tab][/tabs][/div][div=height:0px;][div=height:50px;background:#f4f4f4;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:300px;pointer-events:none;][size=20px][b][font=Cabin][color=#ddcccc][color=transparent]////\\[/color]nothing[color=transparent]///\\/[/color]without[color=transparent]////\\/[/color]you[/color][/font][/b][/size][/div][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

☾ ☾ ☾​

• happy kenta day

asd
    asd
    assd
    asd
    asd
    f
////\\nothing///\\/without////\\/you

If you don't wanna use divs, there is a scroll bbcode tag;
Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=#f4f4f4][row][div=width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/bfd724c3a19fc14cbf766cae3824cb62/tumblr_ozfd9guHF41wsph7yo1_500.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:5px solid #ddcccc;border-radius:70px;][/div][/row]
[center]☾ ☾ ☾[/center]

[div=width:300px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:#f4f4f4;][tabs][tab=hello] [div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;][scroll=75px]
happy kenta day

asd
asd
assd
asd
asd
[/scroll][/div]f[/tab][tab=h3llo][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fo[/div][/tab] [tab=hell0][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fg[/div][/tab][/tabs][/div][div=height:0px;][div=height:50px;background:#f4f4f4;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:300px;pointer-events:none;][size=20px][b][font=Cabin][color=#ddcccc][color=transparent]////\\[/color]nothing[color=transparent]///\\/[/color]without[color=transparent]////\\/[/color]you[/color][/font][/b][/size][/div][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

I'm fine with using divs for it, I just want no scrollbar and overflow.
☾ ☾ ☾​

• happy kenta day

asd
    asd
    assd
    asd
    asd
    f
////\\nothing///\\/without////\\/you

If you don't wanna use divs, there is a scroll bbcode tag;
Code:
[center]☾ ☾ ☾[/center]

[div=width:300px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:#f4f4f4;][tabs][tab=hello] [div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;][scroll=75px]
happy kenta day

asd
asd
assd
asd
asd
[/scroll][/div]f[/tab][tab=h3llo][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fo[/div][/tab] [tab=hell0][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fg[/div][/tab][/tabs][/div][div=height:0px;][div=height:50px;background:#f4f4f4;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:300px;pointer-events:none;][size=20px][b][font=Cabin][color=#ddcccc][color=transparent]////\\[/color]nothing[color=transparent]///\\/[/color]without[color=transparent]////\\/[/color]you[/color][/font][/b][/size][/div][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back