• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help How do I edit/delete an album?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I somehow accidentally made two albums in my media. I want to whether rename one and use it for other stuff, or delete it. But I couldn't find how to so that. Could someone point me to the right direction?

Scratch my last reply, that appears to be a staff only function. It seems normal members are unable to edit their media albums. This will be brought up to the admins. Until then, just create a thread in Staff Contact.

I somehow accidentally made two albums in my media. I want to whether rename one and use it for other stuff, or delete it. But I couldn't find how to so that. Could someone point me to the right direction?
Scratch my last reply, that appears to be a staff only function. It seems normal members are unable to edit their media albums. This will be brought up to the admins. Until then, just create a thread in Staff Contact.

Fixed C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back