• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do I delete my account?

We don't delete accounts. But you may opt to remove personal information and make it unrecoverable if you wish to do so.

How do I delete my account?
Users are unable to delete their account. What you can do if you wish to prevent yourself from accessing it later is to change your e-mail information and password to something else and make yourself unable to recover your account.

In regards to GDPR we will not delete accounts. In this situation we will:
  • Randomize your account name.
  • Remove your e-mail address, birthdate, gender identity, and other private information.
  • Remove your avatar.
  • Remove access to your profile.
Any non-personal or private information such as, but not limited to; posts, PMs, profile posts, gallery items, post attachments, will be retained by the site. This process will result in being unable to restore your account and is permanent. You can file this request by making a thread in Staff Contact.

why won't you delete accounts?
Deleting entire accounts can remove a lot of content from the site and it means that content is no longer is recoverable to you should you decide to access the account in the future. The sudden disappearance of content also affects other members on the site since we are a writing/roleplaying community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back