• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed How do I customize accordions?

How can I add font colors, background colors, and borders[?]Inside of a slide and when the slide opens?

[color= #FFDED8]"The Werido Witch Club"[/color]

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1f4gys3fo6rogw40g4404sosg_640.gif

Let Go Of
Witch RolePlay

Your Fear
xxx

X

Image will be placed here
cause dear tonight
xxx
we are going
xxx
to make mistakes
xxx

Last edited:
hello lovely!

to customize your accordion, you first need a background code in front of your accordion code! afterwards, you would add a background code into your slide code.

for example:
Code:
[border=transparent][accordion=center | 100%]{slide=center | 100 | [bg=color here][COLOR=color here]Meow[/COLOR][/bg]}slide info here{/slide}

so to break down this code, the border code should always be "transparent" , inside your slide you can add in bg, color, size, etc.! just remember that order does matter! color code should always before your actual text!

the "100" inside the slide code allows the slide to have that height, and if your text goes past that "height" it automatically scrolls.

the "center" inside the slide code centers your text

the "100%" inside your accordion code is the width of all your slide in a sense that it the 100% extends to your whole post! you can change it to 75% , 85% as you wish!

you don't need to continuously repeat the border code because like the accordion code, it should only be at the beginning and end of the whole code itself!

i hope this helps!

also, you can use the div code inside the slide code as well depending on which one is easier and which one you like more!

I don't know div all to well I just started with coding.
also, you can use the div code inside the slide code as well depending on which one is easier and which one you like more!

hello lovely!

to customize your accordion, you first need a background code in front of your accordion code! afterwards, you would add a background code into your slide code.

for example:
Code:
[border=transparent][accordion=center | 100%]{slide=center | 100 | [bg=color here][COLOR=color here]Meow[/COLOR][/bg]}slide info here{/slide}

so to break down this code, the border code should always be "transparent" , inside your slide you can add in bg, color, size, etc.! just remember that order does matter! color code should always before your actual text!

the "100" inside the slide code allows the slide to have that height, and if your text goes past that "height" it automatically scrolls.

the "center" inside the slide code centers your text

the "100%" inside your accordion code is the width of all your slide in a sense that it the 100% extends to your whole post! you can change it to 75% , 85% as you wish!

you don't need to continuously repeat the border code because like the accordion code, it should only be at the beginning and end of the whole code itself!

i hope this helps!
I will try it out! Thank you for the information, it is very helpful because I played around with it for a little while and couldn't figure it out.

I don't know div all to well I just started with coding.

I will try it out! Thank you for the information, it is very helpful because I played around with it for a little while and couldn't figure it out.
you're welcome love! the first option with writing all the bbcodes out is much easier to understand first and then div! let me know if you need any more help! i'll be glad to assist!

deer deer

Can you tell me if this looks okay on a computer screen?

[color= White]"The Werido Witch Club"[/color]

Let Go Of
Witch RolePlay

Your Fear
xxx

X

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2axcnlanxhogo4k848oskoo0c_640.gif

Cause dear tonight
Witch RolePlay

We are going to
xxx

X

Make Mistakes
xxx

X

78942fbfb22bcbf9e1d5d5c31e0bcb06.gif

Coded By MINT

Last edited:
deer deer

Let Go Of
Witch RolePlay

Your Fear
xxx

X

Cause dear tonight
Witch RolePlay

We are going to
xxx

X

Make Mistakes
xxx

X

Coded By MINT
when i get home ill let you know love! but it looks great on mobile! <3

deer deer

"The Werido Witch Club"

Let Go Of
Witch RolePlay

Your Fear
xxx

X

Cause dear tonight
Witch RolePlay

We are going to
xxx

X

Make Mistakes
xxx

X

Coded By MINT
Oh, I had seem this from class, but couldn't actually assist you from my phone >w<
I see someone else already did so~

I think it looks great code wise, I just would either make the slide title font bigger or unbold it, it's a bit hard to see from here with the font you picked. But hey! Great job!

Oh, I had seem this from class, but couldn't actually assist you from my phone >w<
I see someone else already did so~

I think it looks great code wise, I just would either make the slide title font bigger or unbold it, it's a bit hard to see from here with the font you picked. But hey! Great job!
The font is naturally bold. I will just change the size.

deer deer

Let Go Of
Witch RolePlay

Your Fear
xxx

X

Cause dear tonight
Witch RolePlay

We are going to
xxx