How Did The Person Above You Die?

Lilly, not being a real dragon, angered a dragon god for acting like one of its kin despite the being apart of the disgusting race called humans. Lilly then gets killed off-guard by being mauled to death by a giant lizard. 

Kazu didn't die at all because I luv him because he cAlled me awesome 

Wait

How do you know what music I listen to? KAZU I WAS RIGHT. I AM BEING STALKED.

he got killed by a group of sexy and beautiful girls cuz he f*cked them all and cannot chose who is better 

Just Another Person died just like any other person. Of natural causes. 

That is all.

The Illuminati wasn't involved at all, get out of here you conspiracy theorists!

ArsenicCatnip dies through being attacked from hundreds of cats trying to find the catnip they have. 

Riuma died because a key stabbed him in the eye, and the eye got infected, and the infection spread throughout his body and killed him. 

Kazu died because while she was trying to create toilet paper, she had a heart attack from the amazingness of the toilet paper. 

Kazu died because while she was trying to create toilet paper, she had a heart attack from the amazingness of the toilet paper. 

(Inside jokes ftw)

Lenny died while watching playing Mario Party with Waluigi.

Lenny had won, and Waluigi got so angry, he put Lenny in a REALLY ugly dress... It was SO ugly, that everyone (except waluigi) died.

The end.

Trippy died for failing to notice just another person lurking and waiting to strike.

(honestly, trippy's been the last poster almost every time I come here to post, it's getting worrying)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back