Food How can we improve upon garlic bread?

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I l ove garlic bread.

I dare say it's even the best bread out there.

But, how can we improve upon it?!

How can we make this godly dish better.

Perhaps there is no need to improve the dish itself, but improve the environment that you eat it in. As they say, food tastes better when you're happy...or hungry.

>:0

That's incredible! What a new, fresh perspective! I never would have thought of that myself. Thank you so much, next time I eat garlic bread I will test this out, and share the results.

Cheesy garlic bread. Add a little bit of paprika. Its all about how you prepare the bread. Do you use fresh sliced garlic? Some olive oil on the bread? Maybe a bit of parm cheese under the melted cheese? These are all important questions. Also, having garlic infused dipping oil is amazing.

I am not a huge fan of cheesey garlic bread, but when I make garlic bread it is with sliced Real Garlic and on french bread covered in butter. I've never tried putting olive oil on garlic bread before. I also have not tried dipping oil. Thank you so much for your contributions.

It'd be more innovative if I actually had a working broiler, alas.

Aww, thats too bad. Maybe someone else does and would be willing to test this ?

I hope so, I think a broiler would make the top of the bread nice and crispy.

I have no idea what broilers are off the top of my head but i will find out. For the sake of the Garlic Bread

A broiler is the bottom drawer of a normal/conventional oven. Instead of the main compartment where you usually put your food, which is ABOVE the heat source, a broiler is UNDER (and much closer) to the heat source.

( * 0 * ) i think our oven has that

I will find out what those are

thank you so much

I love garlic bread as well. And I usually add some traditional Bulgarian mixed spice on it. Now, I kinda doubt you'll find this in a regular store but you may find it in some Russian store or something. It consists of savory, fenugreek, sweet and/or chilli pepper, roasted corn, roasted pumpkin seeds, salt, and sometimes wild thyme. It has a very unique salty taste.

info_spices_82.jpg

Yeah, I've never heard of this before either!

I'll have to make a list of all the things you guys are suggesting, and convince someone to buy it for me.. :P

I'd like to add my suggestion on crow garlic isn't a joke. It's a weed that's edible but not eaten cuz I dunno. If you live in the right parts you can find it in your yard with its characteristic onion like leaves with the dark blueish green color that grow in clumps. In case your worried about poisoning just clip one of the leaves and check if smells like onions/garlic and if it's hollow.

Anyway with spring coming you wanna let them grow and flower and then the stalk which has the flowers will produce this spiky ball which you take and split into mini-bulbs and then roll into the dough and bake. Don't put them on top of the bread or they'll burn and taste bad.

The leaves can be used like chives and heat mellows the flavor. No clue on how to use the onion like bulb though.

Moman said:
I can already feel the diabeetus. (> :D )
what can i say? im an american

hmmmmm.... marinara might be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back